Looking for any Wii or GC portables.

So I found out about the GameCube and wii portables when I was young and became obsessed with them. Even tore apart my GameCube trying to figure out how to do it.

Clearly that didn't work and years and years later I refound this stuff and decided to give it a genuine try. Sadly it looks like the all the builds I can find are either too complicated for a novice or require parts I can't find anymore. So I'm hoping I can still obtain one of these from someone and finally have one of these amazing devices!

If you can’t find any portables to buy, I definitely recommend building the Ashida. It’s incredibly friendly to beginners like me and I’m now currently building one. Here’s the link to the Ashida if you want to take further look into it: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/ashida-wii-portable.4529/.
So is it not required to have the pms boards? Every tutorial I've seen uses them and 4layer is out of stock.
I'd still love to be able to build my own but I just can't find clear guides that don't involve those boards.

Viilmo

Portables
So is it not required to have the pms boards? Every tutorial I've seen uses them and 4layer is out of stock.
I'd still love to be able to build my own but I just can't find clear guides that don't involve those boards.
The PMS is needed but currently out of stock. Every few weeks or so the PMS-Lite gets restocked so I would recommend to keep looking at the 4Layertech site about 2 times a day to check it.

The PMS is needed but currently out of stock. Every few weeks or so the PMS-Lite gets restocked so I would recommend to keep looking at the 4Layertech site about 2 times a day to check it.
Oh crap, I was checking every week or so and just assumed it was cause they just stopped restocking!

Portables
Building One
Oh crap, I was checking every week or so and just assumed it was cause they just stopped restocking!
Yeah. sometimes it takes a while to restock. Also the diagrams for the 4layer boards are on the 4layertech website.