The Toyota Siienna

AFE123

0x737cfb7b4d5677317210bddc07c6a51a 106e1f45330ee7a
Portables
1ish.
Handheld Wiis are cool and all, but what else can you do besides playing games on it? Also, are they comfortable? My objective is to make a Wii portable that can do other things and be comfortable.. After some complicated research and studying, I've concluded that I will build a portable Wii inside a car. You can take your car with you, so it's portable.

Now, the next step is to choose which car. I needed a car that has an i in it's name, so I can add another i to be funny. I was originally thinking of getting a Ferrari 458 speciale , so I can name it the 458 Speciiale. Unfortunately, I am a broke college student. Instead, I've decided on the Toyota Sienna. It has 7-8 comfy seats, and it's spacious. It does have drawbacks. I'm going have to trim the motherboard a lot since its too big for the sienna . I need to get a sienna, but here are a few SketchUp's I made with pixlr.com/editor. Hopefully the Siiena will take off

304190_2017_Toyota_Sienna.jpg

p.s. This is a joke

Last edited:

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
Man. Really needs to be the Toyota Previia. Also DO IT.

1651725748801.png

AFE123

Portables
1ish.
Man. Really needs to be the Toyota Previia. Also DO IT.

View attachment 22326
I just looked at Previa prices. I can't believe it's considered a classic. Also I was thinking of asking Elon Muskie for a tesla so I can make the model Wii. It'll be an amazing build. worklog coming soon.

tesii.jpg

Here's another sketchup, the controls will be on the steering wheel. The start and minus button will be the throttle and brake. I was having trouble coming up with a mechanism for the dual tact mod for games like super mario sunshine and smash, but I came up with an idea. You just have to crash the car, then you can stay in place and spray away in sunshine.

Last edited:

AFE123

Portables
1ish.
Update:

Unfortunately, Elon wouldn't lend me a Tesla, because he has no money :-(. The whole twitter thing has really F'd things up, so I went with the holden commodore. I call it, The Holdeenii Commodoreii. I had to do the super super omega trim. It took strength and will power, but I did it.

Now, I was talking about the dual tact mod with the car, with crashing it and stuff. I got it to work, but I have a few questions.

Sorry about the audio, but the U-Amp was out of stock.

As you could see, the full digital press was a little delayed. Does anyone know why? I'm sure I wired up my GC+ correctly. Also, my Holdeenii Commodoreii is in a bunch of pieces. Any tips on fixing it?. Could it be an issue with my U-10 relocation? Also, I can't feel like legs anymore. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot that.

Last edited:

Revine

Update:

Unfortunately, Elon wouldn't lend me a Tesla, because he has no money :-(. The whole twitter thing has really F'd things up, so I went with the holden commodore. I call it, The Holdeenii Commodoreii. I had to do the super super omega trim. It took strength and will power, but I did it.

Now, I was talking about the dual tact mod with the car, with crashing it and stuff. I got it to work, but I have a few questions.

Sorry about the audio, but the U-Amp was out of stock.

As you could see, the full digital press was a little delayed. Does anyone know why? I'm sure I wired up my GC+ correctly. Also, my Holdeenii Commodoreii is in a bunch of pieces. Any tips on fixing it?. Could it be an issue with my U-10 relocation? Also, I can't feel like legs anymore. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot that.
I see the problem, you forgot to shield the wires from ground to wall, it's a common mistake, don't worry. As for the legs, I'm not sure about that, I forgot where I put mine so I can't help you with that, sorry.