Model G-Wii CAD files

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Nah, I got mine as a no name brand from a shitty local shop in Australia. The Wii doesn't output enough heat to need any special stuff, pretty much any 2 part thermal epoxy will do just fine

Nah, I got mine as a no name brand from a shitty local shop in Australia. The Wii doesn't output enough heat to need any special stuff, pretty much any 2 part thermal epoxy will do just fine
Another question I have is about the case. I do not have a 3D printer, so what would you guys recommend I do to get the case printed?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You can commission one from someone here, or you can use an online printing service. I think JLCPCB is the curent favourite

I am having trouble printing the bottom shell for my G-Wii. I've printed it several times and changed several slicer settings, but this one problem always persists. The top of the hole for the left shoulder button will not completely finish printing. I tried my best to get some photos but they're not very good.
IMG_20231122_104648093.jpg
IMG_20231122_104838428.jpg

These are the best photos I am capable of getting at the time.

Does anyone know why this may be happening and how to fix it? Originally I thought it was the coasting setting that was causing it to not extrude enough at the end these layers, but I've confirmed that coasting is not the problem.

Any help will be appreciated!

Edit: I'm quite certain it was the Z Seam setting, it seems to have been fixed after setting it to random.

Last edited:
Hey i'm really interested in building this but I would like to make a few modifications, would it be possible for someone to export the SLDPRT files as STEP files? I use F360 Hobby and lack the ability to import or open SLDPRT files :(

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Thanks, is there any way to boost it up to 5?
You can modify the case to use larger cells, or undervolt the Wii. Undervolting is still under some experimentation to determine the best method

Hello guys, i am a beginner and im starting from a G-Wii build. im having trouble getting some stuff like the screen as i live in the UAE. are there any other alternatives for the speakers and screen that are availible in amazon? and also which fan?

Last edited: