Question Is it a good idea to use a wii mini for my portable?

Portables
For the moment… none.
I need to know whether to look for original wii with 4 layer board or should I just use a wii mini? I know that all wii minis are 4 layer but I don’t know if modded wii minis can play GameCube games. Thanks.

Nodel

The Wii Mini can't be trimmed as far down as a normal Wii and they don't have GameCube ports so you cant play Gamecube games. You should just use a trimmed 4 layer Wii.

Nodel

Wait, but if it has portablizeMii can it play GameCube games? Cuz your using iso files instead of physical discs
It can run GameCube games but you cant play them because it doesn't have a GameCube controller port. And their is no way to mod it in

Viilmo

Portables
It can run GameCube games but you cant play them because it doesn't have a GameCube controller port. And their is no way to mod it in
Actually you can play GC games using a usb adapter for the ports. That works with nintendon't or you can use a wii clasic controller. Im not sure if it provides enough power for a hub tho since it has only one usb port.

If you need a 4 layer Wii jut get the 101 version, or instead you can get one that has a different color from white (white Wiis should be the only ones that were made with 6 and 4 layers, all the other colors are just 4 layers)