Release PS Vita Buttons 3D Files

Benge

Portables
4 : O-Wii (V1,V2,V2.1)/ BS2
PS vita button are a nightmare :angry:to modelling and adjust to real dimensions.
So here is mine, I hope it will help some people for designing their own PS2P ;)

Be careful to make some test print before printing an entire case, the dimension have be taken by me and some can not be very accurate.

You can find Fusion 360 files and .step file for easy modification or design integration.

Edit : added switch joystick with good size because the one I found online was not good at all

Attachments

Last edited:
Portables
PS vita button are a nightmare :angry: to modelling and adjust to real dimensions.
So here is mine, I hope it will help some people for designing their own PS2P ;)

Be careful to make some test print before printing an entire case, the dimension have be taken by me and some can not be very accurate.

You can find Fusion 360 files and .step file for easy modification or design integration.
thank you if it’s easier I’ll swap my psp slim buttons for these. I’ll be one step closer to finishing my ps2p and release files

I found ps vita 1000 buttons are different than ps vita 2000 when it comes to the hole locations on the rubber membranes. Are these for the 1000 or the 2000? Regardless, thank you for sharing these!

Benge

Portables
4 : O-Wii (V1,V2,V2.1)/ BS2
I found ps vita 1000 buttons are different than ps vita 2000 when it comes to the hole locations on the rubber membranes. Are these for the 1000 or the 2000? Regardless, thank you for sharing these!
I don't know, I buy mine on Ebay, if you know tell me I will update the post ;)

Portables
I believe they’re for ps vita1000 I have the same buttons.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I just checked eBay and only see PS Vita 1000 buttons, so your models must be for the 1000 :D I have only every seen 2000 PS Vita buttons on Aliexpress, which is what I used in my portable. There's no difference other than the holes in the rubber membranes are slightly different (like 1mm off) but otherwise identical.

I believe they’re for ps vita1000 I have the same buttons.
You wouldn't be able to tell by just looking at them until you go to actually fit them in the models. The holes are slightly moved about a 1mm or so from my measurements at least with the DPAD. I modeled my portable off of vita 1000 buttons but then ordered vita 2000 buttons and they would not fit properly.

Last edited:
Portables
I just checked eBay and only see PS Vita 1000 buttons, so your models must be for the 1000 :D I have only every seen 2000 PS Vita buttons on Aliexpress, which is what I used in my portable. There's no difference other than the holes in the rubber membranes are slightly different (like 1mm off) but otherwise identical.

You wouldn't be able to tell by just looking at them until you go to actually fit them in the models. The holes are slightly moved about a 1mm or so from my measurements at least with the DPAD. I modeled my portable off of vita 1000 buttons but then ordered vita 2000 buttons and they would not fit properly.
I assume they’re ps vita 1000 by looking at this picture since this is the model used in this portable. I could be wrong tho https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?attachments/20210206_214622-jpg.15920/