Question portable Nintendo 64!

Hi! I am trying to make a portable Nintendo 64!
But I don't know where to start!
Is there any guide to making a portable Nintendo 64?
Anything very detailed?

Gex

Try looking through old forums and threads for help, or start a Worklog to get help from others. With the advancements in portablising, it’s much easier than it used to be. You can get most of the boards you need from 4Layer Technology, which considerably reduces the amount of hand wiring and general faff. Good luck with your portable!

Zylo

@Gex I'm just starting making one as well. This is the starting guide I was going to use, are there more recent ones to look at? I ask because you mentioned boards from 4Layer Technology and this guide doesn't mention that so I was wondering if there was a better, more recent guide.

Gex

@Gex I'm just starting making one as well. This is the starting guide I was going to use, are there more recent ones to look at? I ask because you mentioned boards from 4Layer Technology and this guide doesn't mention that so I was wondering if there was a better, more recent guide.
Well, the 4Layer PCBs simply make things easier, not needing to search for hours regarding resistors and whatnot, they have marked solder points and there should be schematics somewhere.