Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Yeah, you relocate U10 first, test to make sure it boots, then trim, test the trim to be sure it boots, then relocate MX

An update - sort of. 7 months later and I'm still waiting on my RVL-PSU's :P One day I'll be able to do this project hehe

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Would it be fine to use a 4-layer Wii board?
Nope, it wouldn't fit in the case.

An update - sort of. 7 months later and I'm still waiting on my RVL-PSU's :P One day I'll be able to do this project hehe
Damn :D Sorry dude, can't wait to see your build!

ewkurt

Could you post the .stl for the mushroom template? It's my favorite one but I can't find it in the zip )^:

hello, I'm doing this project, but I've been left with several doubts, the first is in the 12 volt wiring, if it is necessary to do it or it can be omitted, and in the 5 volt wiring, it is not seen in the images, but this should it be fed at 5 volts from the regulator? and with these 5 volts should you turn on the fan? I appreciate your help

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
hello, I'm doing this project, but I've been left with several doubts, the first is in the 12 volt wiring, if it is necessary to do it or it can be omitted, and in the 5 volt wiring, it is not seen in the images, but this should it be fed at 5 volts from the regulator? and with these 5 volts should you turn on the fan? I appreciate your help
The 12v is for the sensor bar and onboard audio amp, so you'll definitely want that wired up. Yes, 5v comes from your regs. The fan plugs right into the Wii in its original spot, so no need to rewire it.

thanks, connecting the 5v will turn on the fan? for now I only have the 12v and it doesn't turn on, greetings

This is sick, but are there any 3D printable Wii mini shells/cases that fit this design? I'd love to use one when I attempt to make my own Wii micro!

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
I meant something like this (image below) that fits the Wii micro, sorry if what I was typing wasn't understood properly.

Can someone link me to a power supply they use for this build ?(: i am still a bit new and there were so many options for this i wasn’t sure what’s correct. i am currently ordering parts i have modded my wii and have rvloader going, i am going to do the u10 relocation here soon i ordered a cool translucent blue case and i’m pumped for it to arrive. i just don’t want to burn up the boards with the wrong voltages i also would appreciate any build logs !