BitBuilt Store Status

Hey all,

Apologies in advance as this is probably the wrong place for this post, I've tried the suggested direct lines of communication but haven't heard anything back.

I purchased a G-Boy Rev III and PS2 Power Management System from the BitBuilt Store in November 2020, which after updates in Jan and Feb of 2021 indicating that it would ship within a couple of weeks, still hasn't arrived. After seeing Noah's post in April regarding the Store closing and stock being liquidated I realised that my order was likely not going to be shipped.

As mentioned before, I've tried direct lines of communications as advised but haven't heard whether there is any stock remaining or whether it would be possible to receive a refund for my purchase.

Would any staff/moderators be able to assist with this or know who I should contact regarding my order? I'm guessing by this point I might be too late but thought I'd give it one last try to find out what happened.

Thanks

Ah ok, at least I'm not the only one. I've just sent him a DM through the forums, hopefully that will reach him. I've also been advised to message him on Discord, which I have done.

Out of interest @GingerOfOz, did your items end up being shipped or did you receive a refund? Just curious whether I'm likely to get my order or my money back.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
You will almost certainly get your money back rather than what you ordered.

I've contacted Noah via the forums directly and also pinged him on Discord but I've still not heard anything. I don't spose anyone knows of any other way of contacting him or anyone else who might be able to help?

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
I've contacted Noah via the forums directly and also pinged him on Discord but I've still not heard anything. I don't spose anyone knows of any other way of contacting him or anyone else who might be able to help?
Unfortunately not. You'll have to wait for a response as no one else can fulfil your refund/order except him.

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member