BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Portables
KiWii Portable (In progress)
Hi everyone! I've been a member for quite a while and haven't posted here so I didn't even notice this thread. I've mad a couple of portables in the past with some mini PC kits, and Raspberry Pi's

Senor Avocado

2022 2nd Place Winner
Hi everyone! I've been a member for quite a while and haven't posted here so I didn't even notice this thread. I've mad a couple of portables in the past with some mini PC kits, and Raspberry Pi's
Do you have any build logs of your past projects? I would love to see them

Hello everyone! A few month ago I have realized that I have to build something portable, so here I am. I made my portable PS2 using local guides. Wanted to show it, but have no priveleges to post in "cutting the edge")

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Hello everyone! A few month ago I have realized that I have to build something portable, so here I am. I made my portable PS2 using local guides. Wanted to show it, but have no priveleges to post in "cutting the edge")
You should be able to now

Hey! I’m new here! Just trying to get up to date on cool mods and see what the community is up to! Cheers!

Portables
Hi, I recently got my hands on a soldering iron and all the bits to build my own g-boy rev 3 and am excited to be apart of this community!.
I'm really interested in making portable consoles and i thought this would be the best place to start

Hi.
I enjoy learning a lot of skills, some useful most of them not.
And I just enjoy creating stuff.

Hello, I am Mr. Hooker from ModRetro.
I'm working on a GBA, currently called the "$400 GBA Project" ,I logged onto ModRetro for the first time in 8?ish years and seen it was mostly dead there. was planing on making a build log, then upload a youtube of it when done.

Anyways I hope to add something new with this build and wanted to share the closer detail's so other's can make use of the info.

Hi everyone, working on multiple Wii project, i'm still New to the modding of consoles but i love it

Hey there! Long time lurker, and just recently got back into portables when I found a half finished, very ambitious for my skills at the time n64 in a box currently got that n64(after stripping back all the ridiculous things I'd done and replaced them with more modern stuff that makes sense), a gamecube, and ps2 portable on the go. The gamecube is a trimmed down 6 layer Wii so it might just become a gamecube mini. Hoping I remember to start and update build logs. Thanks to all you amazing people for gathering all this awesome info in one place. Makes what spare time I have to tinker much more relaxing.

Hello!:D I can't wait to start working on my first portable! Any suggestions on what I should start with?

Hello,

i've just made an account because i'll be doing a Xbox 360 laptop with the Jasper 4.1 motherboard i have.

i'm a beginner in console modding, but i'll read the common things like the "console modding 101" thread before posting questions.

guess i'm off to reading, then :)