Question Installing Bbloader problem

Hi everyone
Never thought i would get this far in building a portable, but i am nearly complete with my G-boy! I ran into a small problem thought when trying to install BBloader. The Wii was trimmed and already had portablizemii on it, so I searched for forums and put Bbloader on a sd card and stuck it in. I tried to boot it up through Homebrew via usb and it crashes showing a black screen with white text

I got so far and I don't want to call it quits now, so I would appreciated anyone's help on it.

Last edited:

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Try holding reset to ground to get into the priiloader interface. That should give you the option to boot the homebrew channel so you can try reinstalling bbloader. Also, if you still have issues, post pictures of the problem if you can

Try holding reset to ground to get into the priiloader interface. That should give you the option to boot the homebrew channel so you can try reinstalling bbloader. Also, if you still have issues, post pictures of the problem if you can
This is what im dealing with at the moment. Im not sure if i messed something up with soldering or what.

Attachments

Last edited:
Update, I manage to figure it out. I didnt have my USB formated to FAT32 thanks for your help thought Cheese