G-Boy kit for sale! SOLD

Me again... obviously I have an issue with getting excited about projects and then not having time to do them. I’ve decided I just need to buy a Switch so I can just pick it up when I do have spare time. Ha ha
So I’m selling my kit. I’ve only briefly opened it to gaze upon its beauty.. and it does not disappoint! I’m even including the black ds lite face buttons that I got for it! The case is orange, with black screen bezel and black switch sticks. I’m asking $275 shipped, so it’s a bargain. Im selling it this low in hopes some newcomers who are on the fence about getting into the hobby will just do it! That being said, OG’s are welcome, I’d just like to give newcomers a chance first. ❤

Last edited:
Me again... obviously I have an issue with getting excited about projects and then not having time to do them. I’ve decided I just need to buy a Switch so I can just pick it up when I do have spare time. Ha ha
So I’m selling my kit. I’ve only briefly opened it to gaze upon its beauty.. and it does not disappoint! I’m even including the black ds lite face buttons that I got for it! The case is orange, with black screen bezel and black switch sticks. I’m asking $275 shipped, so it’s a bargain. Im selling it this low in hopes some newcomers who are on the fence about getting into the hobby will just do it! That being said, OG’s are welcome, I’d just like to give newcomers a chance first. ❤ slope game
Sent you a pm.