Question Pluto-IIx HDMI chip gamecube install documetation?

Recently I acquired a gamecube and various components to mod it with. The Xeno chip is very straightforward, and the SD2SP2 mod chip plugs right in.

I am having some difficulty finding install documentation on the Pluto-IIx HDMI soldering points. I already have GC-Video in the modchip, so I have that step taken care of already. If someone knows good documentation or an exceptional video guide please let me know. Most of what I have found has not been very clear so far.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Recently I acquired a gamecube and various components to mod it with. The Xeno chip is very straightforward, and the SD2SP2 mod chip plugs right in.

I am having some difficulty finding install documentation on the Pluto-IIx HDMI soldering points. I already have GC-Video in the modchip, so I have that step taken care of already. If someone knows good documentation or an exceptional video guide please let me know. Most of what I have found has not been very clear so far.
The pin mapping is reported here: https://github.com/ikorb/gcvideo/tree/main/HDL/gcvideo_dvi