Yellow G-Boy

This is the Yellow G-Boy! I did not build this but G-Man himself made it for me (later on with some more experience I will try it myself, but for now I really wanted to get my hands on one!). Thank you G-Man!!!

I really like the yellow switch lite and wanted one just like it :)! Also I might have an obsession with Pikmin lol.

I installed a temporary screen (template plastic with double sided phone tape) until I can get the glass one to fit (with some wet sand paper and loving). Excuse the Harry Potter playing in the background! Me and the wife love listening to audio books haha.

Attachments

Last update on this post. Installed a glass screen on the G-Boy! It is legit! It was a little wide so I had to sand the side that had less curves on it. I hand sanded on a flat surface with the paper facing up. Used wet sand paper starting from 80 grit and working my way up to 500 grit (have some microfiber clothes at the ready as well).

If you are interested in doing it yourself, just buy a, "ZedLabz" glass screen lens cover. The listing I bought is for a Nintendo Game Boy DMG-01 "Zero projects GBZ". Here is the listing:

Let me know what y'all think!

Attachments

caorsi

Last update on this post. Installed a glass screen on the G-Boy! It is legit! It was a little wide so I had to sand the side that had less curves on it. I hand sanded on a flat surface with the paper facing up. Used wet sand paper starting from 80 grit and working my way up to 500 grit (have some microfiber clothes at the ready as well).

If you are interested in doing it yourself, just buy a, "ZedLabz" glass screen lens cover. The listing I bought is for a Nintendo Game Boy DMG-01 "Zero projects GBZ". Here is the listing:

Let me know what y'all think!
Looks amazing! Might do it myself. Does it have sticky residue? How did you install it aside from just putting it on?

I chose a screen that did not have the residue/glue so I could easily remove later if I had issues. Basically put this^ tape only on the sides of the inside and the screen bezel. This would be so I don't damage the screen itself. I had to sand down the screen on one side as well. You can also do a plastic piece but I found that the glass was more professional and felt great if I accidentally put my grubby little oily hands on it lol.

This is the Yellow G-Boy! I did not build this but G-Man himself made it for me (later on with some more experience I will try it myself, but for now I really wanted to get my hands on one!). Thank you G-Man!!!

I really like the yellow switch lite and wanted one just like it :)! Also I might have an obsession with Pikmin lol.

I installed a temporary screen (template plastic with double sided phone tape) until I can get the glass one to fit (with some wet sand paper and loving). Excuse the Harry Potter playing in the background! Me and the wife love listening to audio books haha.
Yellow g-boy is looking real nice