Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
The L + Z worked goes straight to the home menu of the game, I used the Retropad 32+ original ps2 control on the tests connected to the nintendo wii gc controls input, just like the new mario doesn't move the cursor hand and Mario Galaxy 2 the little hand moves and I click to leave but it is black screen, the game cube games do the IGR normally.

I am absorbed with the stability of the bbloader for a first beta, it is a dream come true and that will undoubtedly bring many who had their wii nintendos stopped due to lack of control back to the wii scenario.

Do you intend to add support for HD on NTFS in the future?

Is there a list of games compatible with BBloader?

A friend asked me if there is a possibility of support for USB control in the future, it would help that I have the Wii Family Ediniton without native support for Game Cube control.

A hug my dear and success always, you changed the way to play nintendo wii games
I don't have plan for NTFS support, nor for USB controllers. Also no, there is no compatibility list.

I don't have plan for NTFS support, nor for USB controllers. Also no, there is no compatibility list.
Is there a problem with me creating a compatibility list on the MundoWiiHack blog? I've already done this for not64 and wiisxr. And it helped a lot of people.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Is there a problem with me creating a compatibility list on the MundoWiiHack blog? I've already done this for not64 and wiisxr. And it helped a lot of people.
Not at all! It would be nice to have one here as well tbh

Hi, I installed BBLoader and it's wonderfull (especially since my bluetooth relocation stopped working).
It is not really issue but more of something that may be added to GC2Wimote, I don't know how it works.
I apologie if it is not something to put there.

BBLoader version:

Description of issue:
In madworld there is an uppurcut and reverse punch working with the x and z axis of the wimote that are working well mapped to keys.
However, the dodge function just says swing the nunchuck(more like shaking it).
I wonder if it would be possible to add a "swing" control for the nunchuck.

How to recreate issue:

Try to use the nunchuck swint to dodge in madworld, with any combinason.

USB Drive: (Brand, Size):

Samsung 128 GB MicroSD with an adapter

Video output method: (VGA, Component, Composite):

VGA

State of Wii: (Trimmed/Untrimmed):

Trimmed

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hi, I installed BBLoader and it's wonderfull (especially since my bluetooth relocation stopped working).
It is not really issue but more of something that may be added to GC2Wimote, I don't know how it works.
I apologie if it is not something to put there.

BBLoader version:

Description of issue:
In madworld there is an uppurcut and reverse punch working with the x and z axis of the wimote that are working well mapped to keys.
However, the dodge function just says swing the nunchuck(more like shaking it).
I wonder if it would be possible to add a "swing" control for the nunchuck.

How to recreate issue:
Try to use the nunchuck swint to dodge in madworld, with any combinason.

USB Drive: (Brand, Size):
Samsung 128 GB MicroSD with an adapter

Video output method: (VGA, Component, Composite):
VGA

State of Wii: (Trimmed/Untrimmed):
Trimmed
Yes, both swinging and tilting are planned features

BBLoader version: v1.1

Description of issue: no games showing upon boot up when I have 100 Gamecube titles with correct file structure, but show up when I have around 10 games fine - I just get a screen saying failed to initialise FAT FS! is a USB plugged in?

How to recreate issue: try load up 100 Gamecube games I guess

Pictures of error and/or error codes:

USB Drive: (Brand, Size) 256gb Samsung evo card (formatted to Fat32)

Video output method: (VGA, Component, Composite) composite

State of Wii: (Trimmed/Untrimmed) untrimmed

BBLOADER VERSION: v1.1

DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE: the game - Tatsunoko vs Capcom ultimate all stars OR cross generations does not work - I have tried multiple wbfs - rip from my copy of the game, some files from archive.org - none work, upon load it just goes to blank screen. all my other 25 wii games work just fine for reference

HOW TO CREATE ISSUE: try load up tatsunoko vs Capcom game

USB DRIVE: Samsung evo 256gb SD card with Anker usb 3.0 card reader

VIDEO OUTPUT: composite

STATE OF WII: Untrimmed

Hi Aurelio,

I keep having this issue with the loader of displaying an error message. Sometimes it will jump straight to the message, other times the loader will be stuck on the BBloader loading screen then jump to this message.

Description of issue: During bootup, the loader will take me to this error message screen. Before trimming the booter would load just fine, after trimming this error message always appears without fail.

How to recreate issue: Turn on the trimmed console

Pictures of error and/or error codes:
image0 (2).jpeg
USB Drive: (Brand, Size) Samsung FIT Plus USB 3.1 Flash Drive 128 GB - (MUF-128AB/AM)

State of Wii: (Trimmed/Untrimmed)
Trimmed

Thanks for the help
LikeQuoteReply

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hi Aurelio,

I keep having this issue with the loader of displaying an error message. Sometimes it will jump straight to the message, other times the loader will be stuck on the BBloader loading screen then jump to this message.

Description of issue: During bootup, the loader will take me to this error message screen. Before trimming the booter would load just fine, after trimming this error message always appears without fail.

How to recreate issue: Turn on the trimmed console

Pictures of error and/or error codes: View attachment 13245USB Drive: (Brand, Size) Samsung FIT Plus USB 3.1 Flash Drive 128 GB - (MUF-128AB/AM)

State of Wii: (Trimmed/Untrimmed)
Trimmed

Thanks for the help
LikeQuoteReply
If the issue did not happen before trimming, chances are that your USB relocation is unstable and leads to issues. Have you twisted the USB data lines?

If the issue did not happen before trimming, chances are that your USB relocation is unstable and leads to issues. Have you twisted the USB data lines?
When trimming I actually opted to try and keep the USB port that is original to the Wii. I took extra care not to cut the leads on the motherboard. If you think it is a USB problem though I can definitely solder my own port to the motherboard.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
When trimming I actually opted to try and keep the USB port that is original to the Wii. I took extra care not to cut the leads on the motherboard. If you think it is a USB problem though I can definitely solder my own port to the motherboard.
What are you using to power the 5V line?

what does a boot to a pink and green screen mean? This has happened to me more recently when starting up the system

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
what does a boot to a pink and green screen mean? This has happened to me more recently when starting up the system
I have no clue, but it seems to me that all your issues are related to the regulators being unable to provide enough current at a stable voltage.

i have now installed the theme, Now i'm getting a screen that says GC games? what do i do now?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I have no clue, but it seems to me that all your issues are related to the regulators being unable to provide enough current at a stable voltage.
so I ordered USB ports and soldered my own port with twisted magnet wire, I used a drill to twist the wire, and also used the wiis original power adapter block in the wall and am still getting the same Exception (DSI) Occured. Is it just an issue with the board at this point? I would not think it is a USB issue as I am extremely positive and have double checked with continuity that the correct data pins are connected. Without a doubt a steady 5v is being supplied to the USB. And I cant imagine the Wii draws more than 3.7 A because that is what the original power source is rated at, and withso much of the board gone it should draw less. I am completely at a loss as to why this error keeps occuring.

so I ordered USB ports and soldered my own port with twisted magnet wire, I used a drill to twist the wire, and also used the wiis original power adapter block in the wall and am still getting the same Exception (DSI) Occured. Is it just an issue with the board at this point? I would not think it is a USB issue as I am extremely positive and have double checked with continuity that the correct data pins are connected. Without a doubt a steady 5v is being supplied to the USB. And I cant imagine the Wii draws more than 3.7 A because that is what the original power source is rated at, and withso much of the board gone it should draw less. I am completely at a loss as to why this error keeps occuring.
Ps I also used bit builds recommended PTH08080 regulators which are rated for up to 2.25 A each, and I imagine they have been tested multiple times to work since many people have used these regulators for successful builds

Status
Not open for further replies.