For Sale: WiiVision Portable

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Hi all,

I made a thread a few weeks back of my completed WiiVision. As much as I love it and want to keep it to play my favorite games, it just doesn’t get the use it deserves and sits on my shelf gathering dust. I thought someone here maybe a bit younger would like it and get more use out of it than I do.

Here’s a list of what you’ll be getting:

- One WiiVision Portable (currently doesn’t play any Wii games, not sure if the Wii or the drive, haven’t tested yet)
- One 128GB 3.0 Samsung FIT Drive
- One 12V DC Barrel Jack Charger
- One Carrying Case

I’m asking for $850USD for this one as that’s what I think it’s worth given the time and effort that went into the build and the cost of parts. Send me a DM if you’re interested in purchasing!

DB439D54-C616-4ACA-B355-503875D74F1B.jpeg
8AA19F33-E1E8-48CC-A6E3-AB29B8A1C004.jpeg
A9C4F190-EC93-4640-9105-4F57C435CA75.jpeg
17E927C0-0423-4873-94F3-F990578F1A3F.jpeg
7EEEDDC2-F9EB-44E3-A371-601F551BC773.jpeg
5FF1A854-F1B2-431E-94F5-3397A5F161AD.jpeg

Hello, does this include the wii's WiFi module? And can it be confirmed that wii games work / don't work? Would like a device to play PSO GC online!

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Hello, does this include the wii's WiFi module? And can it be confirmed that wii games work / don't work? Would like a device to play PSO GC online!
The WiFi module is not included. As far as I’m aware Nintendo shut down their online servers a while back? The wifi module rarely is ever relocated in Wii portables.

I have a new micro SD card coming in the next week or so. I will test it’s compatibility with Wii games and update this thread after I’ve confirmed.

The WiFi module is not included. As far as I’m aware Nintendo shut down their online servers a while back? The wifi module rarely is ever relocated in Wii portables.

I have a new micro SD card coming in the next week or so. I will test it’s compatibility with Wii games and update this thread after I’ve confirmed.
Yeah, their servers for wii are shut down (though there are private ones for Mario kart and a few other titles). I wanted to use the WiFi module w/ nintendont, a gc interpretator for wii / wii u, as it can emulate the GC's broadband adapter to play phantasy star online on private servers. Sorry for going so off topic, it's just pretty much the reason I would consider a device like this!

Last edited:
Yeah, their servers for wii are shut down (though there are private ones for Mario kart and a few other titles). I wanted to use the WiFi module w/ nintendont, a gc interpretator for wii / wii u, as it can emulate the GC's broadband adapter to play phantasy star online on private servers. Sorry for going so off topic, it's just pretty much the reason I would consider a device like this!
Wouldn't a portable wii with wifi just have poor connection when not at home? I would imagine it be laggy. Then if you're home anyways you might as well just use the console. Of course, I live in a place with horrible connection anyways :P

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
I certainly would be willing to open the device and relocate the WiFi module if you’re serious about buying it, otherwise I wouldn’t really bother. Sorry.

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
EDIT: Dropping the price to $700USD as I need the funds quite desperately. Will keep this price open until the 20th of March! Message me if you’re interested.

7uccy

Hi all,

I made a thread a few weeks back of my completed WiiVision. As much as I love it and want to keep it to play my favorite games, it just doesn’t get the use it deserves and sits on my shelf gathering dust. I thought someone here maybe a bit younger would like it and get more use out of it than I do.

Here’s a list of what you’ll be getting:

- One WiiVision Portable (currently doesn’t play any Wii games, not sure if the Wii or the drive, haven’t tested yet)
- One 128GB 3.0 Samsung FIT Drive
- One 12V DC Barrel Jack Charger
- One Carrying Case

I’m asking for $850USD for this one as that’s what I think it’s worth given the time and effort that went into the build and the cost of parts. Send me a DM if you’re interested in purchasing!

View attachment 10471 View attachment 10472 View attachment 10473 View attachment 10475 View attachment 10476 View attachment 10478

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Portable is gone into the void never to be seen again. Perhaps ask Gman for a quote on a WiiVision build.