Solved U amp

Portables
I can’t add u amp to my cart, is there a problem or is it still not available?

Do you know if it also comes with the headphone jack and Headphone Sense Switch or if we need to buy those separately?

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Do you know if it also comes with the headphone jack and Headphone Sense Switch or if we need to buy those separately?
The headphone jack would be separate. The headphone sense would be part of the headphone jack, it would be listed in the info about it, or you can post a picture here and we can tell you

Lucas M.

I can’t add u amp to my cart, is there a problem or is it still not available?
Sorry I think I just bought the last one U amp, I don't even know if i'm gonna use it in the future since I have no engineer skills.
I bought it in case I will start my own portable...Not gonna happen soon.

Portables
They had added them back to the shop like a week ago, I decide not to purchase one yet since I’m still waiting on some other audio amps I bought on aliexpress.

Lucas M.

They had added them back to the shop like a week ago, I decide not to purchase one yet since I’m still waiting on some other audio amps I bought on aliexpress.
Oh i see...Is aliexpress safe and fast ?

Portables
So far I haven’t had any problems, it takes 2 weeks to ship to where I am in California

Hi,
I'll use this thread for my question, I cannot find if I should use a 4 or 8 ohm speaker with the U-AMP.