Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond

You'll notice on the main index and at the top of this forum that there is a new subforum for PortablizeMii!

Within that subforum is a whole host of information about the pack, and of course, the PortablizeMii Pack Generator itself. There will be a lot more documentation and videos in the future, as well as a lot more improvements and tweaking to come, but we are ready to release v1 of the pack!

The complete software solution designed to work with the smallest trims is now available for everyone.

There's quite a few people who are listed in the credits section, but I want to give special thanks to @Aurelio and @cheese. Without their hard work, this pack would not be possible.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Please let us know if something doesn't work as expected :)

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Cheese will likely fix that soon. He's on vacation or something(which makes it all the more impressive he was able to fix some final bugs last night.)

Been waiting for this to finally start modding my board...can't wait to try it out!!!!
Amazing work you guys put into this

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
PortablizeMii is a work of art. Thank you to everyone who contributed to making it.

Its beautiful... and me coming from more of a coding perspective I bet it is even more beautiful from the inside. :).... is it?
Also... do you guys move to Wii U portiblization now? :P

Noah

retired
Portables
Its beautiful... and me coming from more of a coding perspective I bet it is even more beautiful from the inside. :).... is it?
Wii U is still current so probably not haha. Maybe if it ever gets as cheap as the Wii which is highly unlikely seeing as how the Wii sold 100m units and the Wii U has only sold around 12m.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
It's pretty good inside :)
Also, we haven't yet moved to Wii u, it doesn't yet have any permanent hacks (no iosu hax released yet), though even the latest version is exploitable with the 5.5.x Web browser kernel exploit.

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Wii U's are like 50 bucks, the problem is that buying a secondhand tablet almost costs as much or more as a used bundle. That's all I really care about (who's got the new) Wii (just)U right now is that somebody can make it run properly without the damn thing.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
WiiU at best is a "potential" candidate for a board redesign. Software still has a long way to go. Some major stuff currently out of our reach and interest has to happen for it to be viable with what we have now.

It's a stark green banana, whereas the Wii is a ripe yellow, ready for us to reap that sweet, sweet potassium.

thank you absolutly amazing work :D love it
i tested on my rvl-cpu-01 wii ( no plans for portab ) its working no wifi no bt and have few questions
1. hbc is upside down
2. igot error (the file emu.dat seems to be old you need to refresh the case) on emulators and nothing is showing

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
thank you absolutly amazing work :D love it
i tested on my rvl-cpu-01 wii ( no plans for portab ) its working no wifi no bt and have few questions
1. hbc is upside down
2. igot error (the file emu.dat seems to be old you need to refresh the case) on emulators and nothing is showing
1) The homebrew channel is upside down because it checks the IOS it is running on and since you have installed the no wifi ones it shows upside down. The pack is built around postloader, you should never use the homebrew channel anymore.
2) Just press Home on your Wiimote (or start on a GC controller) and click on "Refresh Cache"

lol the only thing i haven't press
i have no problem with hbc i just was wondering if my steps was ok
now i got no emu found check /ploader/plugins.conf checked the usb file and all emu .dol present
Code:
#
# postLoader plugin configuration file
# version: 420BB
#
# dol=<dol_id>|<plugin.dol>|<args>
# plugin=<enabled?1:0>|<recurse?1:0>|<description>|<dol_id1>,<dol_id2>,...|<romfolder>|<ext1>,<ext2>,...,<extN>|<defaulticon.png>
#
# args:
# {device}
# {path}
# {name}
# {loader}
# {titlelow}{titlehi}
# {loadername}
#
# dolpath allow to specify alternate search path for dol. there is no need to specify postloader default path /ploader/plugins
#

dol=snes9xgx|snes9xgx.dol|{device}:/{path};{name};{loader}
dol=fceugx|fceugx.dol|{device}:/{path};{name};{loader}
dol=genplusgx|genplus.dol|{device}:/{path}/;{name}
dol=VBAGX|vbagx.dol|{device}:/{path};{name};{loader}
dol=mgba|mgba.dol|{device}:/{path}/{name}
dol=wii64|wii64.dol|{device}:/{path};{name};{loader}
dol=wiisx|wiisx.dol|{device}:/{path};{name}
dol=desmume|desmume.dol|{device}:/{path}/{name}
dol=mplayerce|mplayerce.dol|{device}:{path}/{name}
#
plugin=1|1|SNES/Super Nintendo|snes9xgx|/snes9xgx/roms|smc,fig,sfc,swc,zip,7z|SNES.png
plugin=1|1|NES/Famicom|fceugx|/fceugx/roms|nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z|NES.png
plugin=1|1|Nintendo64|wii64|/wii64/roms|n64,v64,z64,zip|Nintendo_64.png
#
plugin=1|1|Game Boy Advance|mgba|/mGBA/roms|agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,zip,7z|Game_Boy_Advance.png
plugin=1|1|Game Boy Color|VBAGX|/vbagx/roms/GBC|bin,elf,mb,dmg,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z|Game_Boy_Color.png
plugin=1|1|Game Boy|VBAGX|/vbagx/roms/GB|bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,zip,7z|Game_Boy.png
#
plugin=1|1|Sega CD|genplusgx|/genplus/roms/CD|bin,iso|Sega_CD.png|
plugin=1|1|Game Gear|genplusgx|/genplus/roms/GG|gg,zip|Game_Gear.png
plugin=1|1|Sega Genesis|genplusgx|/genplus/roms/MD|gen,md,zip,bin|Sega_Genesis.png
plugin=1|1|Sega MasterSystem|genplusgx|/genplus/roms/MS|sms,zip,bin|Sega_MasterSystem.png
plugin=1|1|SG 1000|genplusgx|/genplus/roms/SG|sg,zip,bin|Sega_SG-1000.png
#
plugin=1|1|DeSmuMe|desmume|/ds/roms|nds|Nintendo_DS.png
#
plugin=1|1|MPlayerCE|mplayerce|/mplayerce|avi,mp4,mkv,wmv,ogm,mp3,flv|MPlayerCE.png
#
plugin=1|1|WiiSX|wiisx|/wiisx/isos|bin,img,iso,cdi|Playstation.png