G-Wii Christmas Giveaway Stream

Noah

retired
Portables
Hi everyone,

Sometime over the next couple of weeks I will be hosting a very special G-Wii assembly stream in which I will be putting together a G-Wii in a color chosen by the community. However, at the end of the stream when we have a completed G-Wii, I will select a random viewer from the stream and they will win the G-Wii!

The stream could really take place any day of the week as I am (finally!) now on break for the semester and have a pretty clear schedule for the next few weeks. So, there are two questions I need everyone to answer:

1. What day would work best for you? Keep in mind the stream will be ~8 hours
  2. What color would you like to see the case printed in?
Once we get a few more of the specifics nailed down I will post with more information!

Thanks and happy holidays! :D

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
I reckon it'd be awesome in transparent purple, although I've no idea how it'd be possible to do that well!

Timo43

Some kind of light green or teelish mix would look cool imo. Also, this will be on the BitBuilt YouTube channel correct?
Edit: as for time, any day but Thursday and start before 2pm est IF possible so I can watch most of it live.

Last edited:

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
1. Weekday during working hours. It’s a shame I’m more likely to watch during work than in the evenings when my kids are up
2. Green and gold gets another vote from me.

Portables
Hell yeah dude. Gold G-Wii, exclusive for the winner of the giveaway (unless you make your own, of course).