Solved Audio interface with video

AlecM7

For some reason when I raise the volume to my portable it's super loud ..I get interference with my video it gets all wave like...info on what's causing the issue?
Wiis have a preamp before their output. Try connecting your amp to the lines before they reach the preamp on the board (the definitive trimming guide has info on how to wire to the line level input) Also, I would try using shielded cables for the audio running to your speakers. You can get this kind of wire super easily by cutting apart an aux cable. Just make sure you connect the shield to ground at least on one side, otherwise it could make your issues worse.

Portables
Wiis have a preamp before their output. Try connecting your amp to the lines before they reach the preamp on the board (the definitive trimming guide has info on how to wire to the line level input) Also, I would try using shielded cables for the audio running to your speakers. You can get this kind of wire super easily by cutting apart an aux cable. Just make sure you connect the shield to ground at least on one side, otherwise it could make your issues worse.
Thank you

Portables
Its still very loud but I did what you said and than used a 3w mini speakers and it sounds better and I get interference only when it's on 100 volume but that's way to loud so no need to even go that high

AlecM7

Its still very loud but I did what you said and than used a 3w mini speakers and it sounds better and I get interference only when it's on 100 volume but that's way to loud so no need to even go that high
You can also try adding something like a 1 or 2 ohm resistor in series with both speakers. That way the volume will be decreased further across the whole range of volume.