Worklog 3 in 1 Controller Board

Portables
Hello Community.
I am currently working on the 3 controller switcher that has the GC +, Classic +, PIC16F1503, and 2 BUS switches and now I wanted to show you some results.
The Board have a GC-, Classic-, Nunchuck- and WII Mote- Mode.
The Board will show the current mode with some LEDs (not included)
You need a WII Mote to use the full potential (not included)
At the moment I'm still waiting for the boards, but I already have the SMD components in front of me.

f26e48a1488978236f0a9bef0c6841ba.png

a9f49de1b08d0f81a891032da7854866.png

I just rebuilt the GC+ in kicad, copied the classic+ and used some shematic from @JacksonS to switch the Controller Modes with an PIC16F1503.
It also have some nice FFC Slots with 1mm pitch for easy soldering, but you can also use the solder pads.
This is my first kicad project and it is a little bit messy, but i don't care if this will work :D.

Once the boards have arrived, I will test everything and if everything works i will release it.

Portables
I'm actually planning to use this if you release it, I don't want to be limited to just GC games o.O
You can do that, but it will be easier to use Aurelios Wii Mote Emulation Patches, but you have to wait for a full release

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
I have a question when motherboards will be available and at what price ??
as someone who worked on the board routing(and helped make the schematics)(though Idk why I'm not credited)
I looked into bom and it's like a rough $45 Including the boards from osh park I think.
if sold, I'm seeing a $60 maybe, cause programming, and manufacturing.
if you want to make your own, I can help you, I helped koksi, and Bocud(idk where his is tho), all I ask is that when you show it off that credit is given.
It's not too hard, but I do not recommend it as a first project if you have never worked with Eda(electrical Design applications).
making your own boards + bom would be like $40-45, depends on what you add, and what you abstain from adding