PS2 controller PCB files

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
Actually I'd like to make a PCB controller-board that I could solder straight onto the PS2 pcb and not have to worry about wires and connections etc. see prior comments: I'm lazy ;)

Actually I'd like to make a PCB controller-board that I could solder straight onto the PS2 pcb and not have to worry about wires and connections etc. see prior comments: I'm lazy ;)
yeah, a controller board like the one that Gman had in his ps2 razer build would be phenomenal but it takes some serious time to design the pcbs for it, also not to mention programming those integrated circuits would be a pain in the ass. but yeah, having a custom made pcb controller is light years better than soldering wires to buttons :D

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
For me it's more of a cost thing - I truly don't have much money and have had a pattern of selling the last portable to make a new portable ;) Programming wise, it looks really impressive what has been done so far, but I've a suspicion that Gman wants to pack a few more features into it yet.

I customized 100 pieces and the size is 2X2CM.
You still have these and how much it would be to buy n ship to us?
how does one wire up this also I see a few thinks I know but some I don't!

-merge-

I customized 100 pieces and the size is 2X2CM.
I would like to get my hand on some how much u selling for etc?
also would u get a guide with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
I did send xck a PM and apparently postage is shut down over Chinese New Year (understandable) and I'm still waiting to hear back from him myself :)

I did send xck a PM and apparently postage is shut down over Chinese New Year (understandable) and I'm still waiting to hear back from him myself :)
ohhh makes sense. hopefully it would be good n reasonable so I can finish this ps2 project.

CNY is finished now. The post is back up and running.

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
Actually we had some great festivities here in Dunedin, New Zealand :) I'm one 32nd Chinese so don't have much connection there but have always loved the multi-cultural aspects of it, and as one might say: "the main thing at a concert is participating" so it can't be much different!

I'd say he's probably just "new years busy" right now - didn't seem the type to be forgetful.