Portable Wii (No Name Yet)

Hey guys, finally finished my first portable whoop whoop.

I just need a fan grill overall, I'm happy with it. Casework is eh, paint didn't exactly work out well on the back and the button cuts are not great and had to make a last minute change for the fan, hence the hole in the back of the case since my original fan ended up not working out and was much thinner than the one thats in there. Thanks guys for all the help and support, finally got a portable pretty much done!

Specs:

- 3.5" screen
- 6800mah Panasonics
- GC+
- Dual Tact Triggers
- 3"x5"x1.1" (1.5" thick at the thickest part)

Last edited:

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Looks sweet! Love the color coded buttons and the small form factor.

Does that USB drive work nicely with everything, including Wii games? With the white Samsung FITs being discontinued, we need to look into a new standard drive and that one is one of the ones on the list.

Great job!

Looks sweet! Love the color coded buttons and the small form factor.

Does that USB drive work nicely with everything, including Wii games? With the white Samsung FITs being discontinued, we need to look into a new standard drive and that one is one of the ones on the list.

Great job!
Thank you! The USB works great for Gamecube games and hasn't gone corrupt like my Sandisk did for the Wii. I have 3 Wii games loaded on the USB, and they worked at first but now they don't. I honestly believe it is not the USB, but I believe one of my bluetooth wires came loose since I didn't hot glue them down and the Wii games won't load if it can't detect the bluetooth module. I'll do more testing and check my connections when I open it back up to wire the controller again. Not looking forward to that...

EDIT: BTW, this is a Samsung Fit drive, just not the same that everyone else gets so maybe this one is being discontinued as well?

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
For some reason, the pics make it look a lot bigger than it is. Like the screen almost looks like a 5”, which would make the portable extra bulky. I had to mentally picture a 3x5 device - that’s dang smol. Awesome work!

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Nice work, but it really looks kinda big on the pictures..
When you open it up again, take some pics of the internals - we all love nudes!