WTB GameCube Disc Drive

Portables
Wii Laptop V2.0, GameCube SPITE
Untrimmed would be great, if it is trimmed just attach a picture so I know if it will work with my case. Thanks!

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Untrimmed would be great, if it is trimmed just attach a picture so I know if it will work with my case. Thanks!
If you have one with a burnt out laser, they sell replacement lasers for like $7.50 online :D just in case.

Portables
If you have one with a burnt out laser, they sell replacement lasers for like $7.50 online :D just in case.
Thanks, but it's the spinning drive, the disc won't spin. My efforts to rewire it didn't work :/ It's possible it's the port on the board, since I removed it, and then resoldered it, but I don't have any way of knowing yet.

I can send you a disk drive that I gutted from a GC when working on my GC portable (I didn't use a disk drive). I can't guarantee that it works (though it should). At worst you could take parts from it. It would be for cost of shipping.
I'll take a chance :) As long as the disc spinner thing works, then it's all good :) I'll PM my info :)

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Ah okay :) well if you're troubleshooting in the future, a bad laser can cause it to not spin too. If it doesn't see the disk, it doesn't try to play it.

Portables
Ah okay :) well if you're troubleshooting in the future, a bad laser can cause it to not spin too. If it doesn't see the disk, it doesn't try to play it.
Good to know! Thanks!