How the actual f

I'm working on my portable still and I just recently trimmed another board and just got it working last night, just curious, for the data lines for usb I ended up soldering to the dat6 dat7 vias, but how the f do you guys solder to the recommended cm1 and cm2 components??? They're super small

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Most people actually don't, they usually just solder to the Via's next to them(make sure it's the right one though xD)
Aslong as you don't plug in your Usb you found on the parking lot, you should be fine

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
I'm working on my portable still and I just recently trimmed another board and just got it working last night, just curious, for the data lines for usb I ended up soldering to the dat6 dat7 vias, but how the f do you guys solder to the recommended cm1 and cm2 components??? They're super small
like what deo said, you dont need to. But for soldering to similar small components, you absolutely need tweezers, thin wire (32awg or 38awg preferred), and flux (recommend kester 951). If you find it taking you more than a second or so to solder to something small, you need to stop before you break it. After you tin it, it shouldn't take more than a second. In other words.. "very carefully"