Piizza 1.5 complete

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
The piizza 1.5 is finally complete. The following video shows most of its features.
I know Waluigi is in Mario Kart DD, I am getting old lol.

This is a list of the features it has:
  • Clamshell design
  • LMAO-like trim with fully relocated NAND (through a custom NAND relocation board)
  • 5" 480p component Eyoyo LCD screen
  • GC+ 2.0
  • Full PowerMii implementation
  • USB C board for charging (with full power delivery support) and for transferring data between the internal USB drive and a PC
  • 6700 mAh li-ion battery (1S2P), providing a bit more than 2h30m
I will list the features of PowerMii separately:
  • WiiHUD support. This allows for PowerMii to talk to the Wii and to show stats as an overlay on the screen
  • Fuel gauge for monitoring completely the battery. It provides info such as battery state of charge (in percent or in remaining capacity), battery "age" info to check how good the battery is with respect to the original design capacity, time estimation to full charge/discharge, and more
  • Fan speed control to change the fan speed depending on the temperature of the CPU/GPU
  • Screen backlight brightness control from loader settings
  • Overheating protection: PowerMii shuts off the Wii when it gets too hot
  • Discharge protection: Additionally to showing on screen an alert when the battery is almost discharged, the Wii is also automatically shut down when the left battery capacity is too low, to prevent any damage to the battery
  • Integrated digital audio amp (both for speakers and headphones) providing fully controllable volume with on screen feedback
Internal pics in the spoiler:
IMG_1809.JPG
IMG_1813.JPG
IMG_1811.JPG
B067FED8-BA41-4CE3-9BC5-308ACAB5E5B0.JPG
IMG_1804.JPG
88477071-A7CB-4D6E-8E8A-2033977728D3.JPG

Super cool seeing wiiHUD in action like that, and the USB-C to internal drive read/writing is way cool. I like the simple look of one port on the front and one on the back for headphones.

Portables
Wii Laptop V2.0, GameCube SPITE
I think I could hear the gears grinding as you played Mario Kart and struggled to give commentary lol

Joking aside, this is awesome! Incredible build, sexy case, love the PowerMii integration. Top notch portable

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I think I could hear the gears grinding as you played Mario Kart and struggled to give commentary lol

Joking aside, this is awesome! Incredible build, sexy case, love the PowerMii integration. Top notch portable
Thank you! And yes, I was definitely struggling at giving commentary and playing at the same time lol