Looking for a compilation of BitBuilt projects for fabrication

Portables
Lmao I'm just going to be making New Led assemblies for the Virtual Boy as an open source part that you can either buy or had made and also make them in Multiple Colors so you aren't stuck with just a red display.
As the thing wrong with most virtual boys is the Led Side Panels because the Ribbon Cables break off the board.
So if I make a part readily avaliable, I'm hoping that it'll help save a few virtual boys as they are a dying race
I got a few more tricks up my sleeve past that for the Virtual Boy but that's the main one

Postman

Modspeed
The Postman
Lmao I'm just going to be making New Led assemblies for the Virtual Boy as an open source part that you can either buy or had made and also make them in Multiple Colors so you aren't stuck with just a red display.
As the thing wrong with most virtual boys is the Led Side Panels because the Ribbon Cables break off the board.
So if I make a part readily avaliable, I'm hoping that it'll help save a few virtual boys as they are a dying race
I got a few more tricks up my sleeve past that for the Virtual Boy but that's the main one
I can't wait to see it! Are you part of the planet virtual boy forums yet? They should have some good resources.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
WHolly, We could have black and white, Idk about you guys, but I would love that.