Looking for a compilation of BitBuilt projects for fabrication

Postman

Modspeed
The Postman
Hello everyone, your friendly neighborhood postmeme here!

Nice meeting those of you that were at MGC 2K18 this weekend and I am looking forward to working and portablizing with everyone here on BB!

I am currently procrastinating on working on my homework and thought of something that I can do to help out even before finals in a few weeks. I was hoping to get a compilation of BB circuits files so that I can fabricate and assemble them for the store. Off the top of my head I was thinking like the GC+ and projects such as that.

Also if there are other non BB projects that you think would be helpful for portablizing feel free to mention them and discuss if you feel a suggestion isn't quite necessary for the store/portablizing.

nobble

@Aurelio @Noah are the best to chat with about GC+ probably.

Also, I think we need more dual systems honestly. And @HackerBilly needs to reverse engineer the Virtualboy and laser assembly.

MGC was the biggest meme in all aspects. :Pigmas:

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Forget about GC+, I am already in the process of developing the second version

Postman

Modspeed
The Postman
Ah, OK, so no go on the GC+. Anything else you can think of that needs fabrication/assembly?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Not that I know of. Also are you talking about manual assembling or what?

Postman

Modspeed
The Postman
Not that I know of. Also are you talking about manual assembling or what?
If a pick and place option isn't available I'd manually solder them, I don't mind the challenge!

Postman

Modspeed
The Postman
I need a fab capable of soldering QFN and BGA chips
Oooooo fancy! Yeah, can't help there... Wish I could, sounds fun. I suppose best option there would be having a factory in china do assembly of the boards.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Oooooo fancy! Yeah, can't help there... Wish I could, sounds fun. I suppose best option there would be having a factory in china do assembly of the boards.
Yeah that's where I am going to have them assembled

Portables
@Aurelio @Noah are the best to chat with about GC+ probably.

Also, I think we need more dual systems honestly. And @HackerBilly needs to reverse engineer the Virtualboy and laser assembly.

MGC was the biggest meme in all aspects. :Pigmas:
Lmao Yeah I'm gonna get to that as soon as I have a little more extra money. But I am looking forward to it