#ashenlives ... I knew it! Welcome back :D

TodorSauce

The artist formerly known as Ashen
You guys are funny. Nothing's changed I see. :Pigmas:

Ashen

what the fuck man
I don't know. :'(

what happened to your youtube channel
Something about a particle accelerator and a black hole.

where have you been
I was abducted by aliens. (there is more to this, I'll explain in more detail at a later date.)

can you come to MGC this year
Eh, maybe?

when are you going to make a wii portable
Whenever I get my 3D Printer and figure all that shit out?

Hey lover. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<3

Edit: Also, why is there so much pizza? I like it, don't get me wrong. i must have missed something though.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
There's this guy named Aurelio, he's italian af, so pizza is a meme.

For MGC, I think @Herma might live in your state now, so you two could roadtrip it together.

Everyone's ecstatic that you're back. Please don't leave me again. I was a very sad boi

Shank

Staff member
Portables
What did I miss? :awesome:
Everyone thought you died and started worshiping you
GameCubes are obsolete, everyone makes Wii portables now for a billion reasons
Custom PCBs, microcontrollers, and 3d Printed cases are now the new meta
Electronics Engineer doing dev work (<3@Aurelio )
Progress made on Wii, PS2, N64, and DreamCast almost every day
And most importantly, an incredible new generation of portablizers making awesome portables and an amazing community

TodorSauce

The artist formerly known as Ashen
It certainly looks like you guys have all been busy. Just browsing thru some of the threads it looks like some pretty impressive shite has happened while I wasn't looking. Looks like I've got some real catching up to do. I don't have nearly the free time that I used to to work on projects, but I've got some really awesome ideas for some stuff that I'd love to get started soon. Glad to be back, and glad to see everyone is still active!

mknrls

Whatup :P been viewing this website for awhile but just recently decided to create an account :D must say very talented and informative people here !!! :D can't wait to learn more and create unique projects (hopefully soon, currently doing a lot of tread reading...)

Hey guys, I made this account a while ago but never really posted or communicated. I must say, major props and respect for this site as a whole. I've never seen so many zesty memes too. I've built a bunch of portables, but never have been part of a forum community. The only other one im on is element 14 and that's for the Hack Like Heck contest. I saw photos on Google before about some Wii hardware modifying, but never thought to read threads. I hope to play a part in this community and give shoutouts and credit for any work I've done that others have made guides or help for.

Cheers BitBuilt!

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hey guys, I made this account a while ago but never really posted or communicated. I must say, major props and respect for this site as a whole. I've never seen so many zesty memes too. I've built a bunch of portables, but never have been part of a forum community. The only other one im on is element 14 and that's for the Hack Like Heck contest. I saw photos on Google before about some Wii hardware modifying, but never thought to read threads. I hope to play a part in this community and give shoutouts and credit for any work I've done that others have made guides or help for.

Cheers BitBuilt!
Welcome! Check out the guides

Portables
Hey, I've been around before, it's been a while, but that was on modretro (which seems dead now). I was away for a while and my insides cried out to me to connect back with the people losing brain sells over soldering and trimming circuit boards.

mknrls

Hey, I've been around before, it's been a while, but that was on modretro (which seems dead now). I was away for a while and my insides cried out to me to connect back with the people losing brain sells over soldering and trimming circuit boards.
Welcome back :D

Portables
Wii Laptop V2.0, GameCube SPITE
Came here a little late, I've already posted elsewhere, but better late than never. I have enjoyed tinkering with electronics for years but recently got into console modding and I LOVE it. Looking forward to getting connected here with other modders .

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Came here a little late, I've already posted elsewhere, but better late than never. I have enjoyed tinkering with electronics for years but recently got into console modding and I LOVE it. Looking forward to getting connected here with other modders .
Welcome, glad to have with us!

Kitsen

Portables
do tupper-stein count?
Hi guys,
I found your website by accident, I wanted to build a usb controller battery pack for my phone and I stumbled here after many google-fu sessions and now I'm hooked and I wanna build!

I always was fascinated by portable console since I stumbled upon ben heck's N64 and first ps2 projects back in the days (12 years ago!); I even build my own N64 portable when I was 15. It was basically a Tupperware with a screen, a controller screwed on top and a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG extension cord, because batteries were scary back in those days. I'm ready to make my 15 year old self proud and get the ball rolling on a portable wii and maybe one day a portable ps2!

Nice to meet you all!

PS: I've been reading posts for about 2 days now and I should be up to date meme wise