Question Where Can I Get a Portable Gamecube (or Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially I’m asking exactly what the title says. I really want a Portable Gamecube or Wii, and I don’t know where to get one. Would someone sell one to me? Is there a place or person to buy one from? I want one that has battery life (doesn’t need to be plugged in to play), and I don’t care wether or not you run the games off an emulator (or SD card). Thanks.

There really isnt a place to just "get" one. They are all handmade by people. You could always ask someone to make one for you.

Or, you could make one yourself. It is such a rewarding process. I have loved making mine. It has been such a valuable experience.

There really isnt a place to just "get" one. They are all handmade by people. You could always ask someone to make one for you.

Or, you could make one yourself. It is such a rewarding process. I have loved making mine. It has been such a valuable experience.
Who do you think could make one for me?

Nobody is really looking for a commission right now. A lot of us are college students, so these times we are pretty slammed with work. Maybe someone could make you one over the summer when we have time.

But I dont want to speak for anybody else, so I am not going to mention names. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend building one yourself. It is honestly so amazing and fun.

Nobody is really looking for a commission right now. A lot of us are college students, so these times we are pretty slammed with work. Maybe someone could make you one over the summer when we have time.

But I dont want to speak for anybody else, so I am not going to mention names. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend building one yourself. It is honestly so amazing and fun.
Ok. Where would I start if I was to make one myself?

Start by reading the Wii threads. About 99 percent of your questions can be answered there. Also read the guide threads.

Welcome to BitBuilt! Happy modding

BocuD

Portables
I would build a wii portable for you if you want, I have a lot of free time currently, and am working on a new wii portable currently. I could build 2 of em, but you would need to be REALLY sure about it since parts are quite expensive. I think it would be better to just build one yourself. Its really hard and takes a lot of time but when you're finished you have something you can be proud of.
edit: also, it would take a few months before it would be finished, and if you do it yourself t would probably take at least a year.

I would build a wii portable for you if you want, I have a lot of free time currently, and am working on a new wii portable currently. I could build 2 of em, but you would need to be REALLY sure about it since parts are quite expensive. I think it would be better to just build one yourself. Its really hard and takes a lot of time but when you're finished you have something you can be proud of.
edit: also, it would take a few months before it would be finished, and if you do it yourself t would probably take at least a year.
If you or any other members are open to building a Wii portable for me let’s talk price :)

Can someone please send me an instructional video on how to build a portable Wii with GameCube buttons and decent battery life? And send me links to get the emulators. It would really help me out because I really want a portable Wii since I can't buy one.

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
I also want details on where and exactly how to wire. Please and thank you.
For one, the message JUST ABOVE yours said to not bump old threads. Secondly, there are plenty of guides on this website detailing the steps involved in making a portable, which you clearly haven't read. Read them before you start demanding information that you can easily find on your own. Read everything in the Guide Hub. Lastly, there is no tutorial to making a portable. There are plenty of guides which can assist you in making a portable, but you still need to do the work yourself. This community is meant to help people build portables, not build portables for them.

I'm sorry. I did not know what threads were. I just want to know exactly what I need to make a simple portable Wii. Or a good model that is easy to make. Can you please tell me where on this web site I can find a model with instructions on how to build if any. Or if you could list the things I need to build. I'm not demanding, I'm only asking. Please. I really want one and don't know what I need.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Threads are just posts like these. Look through the guide hub section, the Wii section, and the model repository sections for answers to your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.