Question Any idea where I can get a WODE or a WASP?

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Yeah if mod-chip.net only accepts credit cards, I would use a prepaid disposable visa or nothing at all. I looked them up and nobody seems to have heard of them so they must be fairly new. Also, all of the links at the bottom of the page are dead, which is just like wayengineer (website I ordered from. The product came late, was not as described, and also didn't work). It could easily be a scam, but the idea of new wasps is tempting :P I'd wait until some other brave soul buys from them and reviews their site

Hey guys, I know I'm not as major a user here as many of you, but I consider myself a part of this community and entitled to weigh in.

I feel like this thread and our treatment of LBTT reflects poorly on our community. The amount of supportive, helpful behavior I've seen from everyone here is not in line with the type of welcome we gave him.

I get that he was a little headstrong and prideful, but to be honest in his first few posts he was polite enough. If this had broken down to a simple "here's where you might get a WODE/WASP, but we don't recommend it," I think things would have gone much smoother. The guy didn't fit the n00bish archetype, and I think he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

Just my $0.02, but it would be a shame to lose a potentially constructive member of the community in the future.

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Eh... I'm not sure. I think the issue is how he handled the "vitriol" by attacking people.

And it did start out with people saying "We don't reccomend it but you can check here", but LBTT took it as an attack on his intelligence. This is a different attitude from the usual user that joins and it didn't leave a good taste in anyone's mouth. So yes, you're right that this thread could look bad to any noobs that are joining, but I do feel that the things that were said were warranted.

Also, if anyone is serious about a WASP redesign I know a guy who's working on one as well. Feel free to contact him here.
Actually you are displaying the same type of behavior that @Fruity_Grebbles is talking about. You mocked LBTT for his rude behavior and insulting other members and then proceed to link to a specific member who has been banned just to insult him.

I thought we already discussed the whole Fiskers thing?

While LBTT is being a rude meme, you aren't acting any better.

How about we all just play nice and if someone is being a rude meme, we leave it up to those who can actually do something about it aka the Staff.

Last edited:

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Hey guys, I know I'm not as major a user here as many of you, but I consider myself a part of this community and entitled to weigh in.

I feel like this thread and our treatment of LBTT reflects poorly on our community. The amount of supportive, helpful behavior I've seen from everyone here is not in line with the type of welcome we gave him.

I get that he was a little headstrong and prideful, but to be honest in his first few posts he was polite enough. If this had broken down to a simple "here's where you might get a WODE/WASP, but we don't recommend it," I think things would have gone much smoother. The guy didn't fit the n00bish archetype, and I think he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

Just my $0.02, but it would be a shame to lose a potentially constructive member of the community in the future.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't necro a 6 year old thread.
i have some, want to post wode, but am unable to due to "" insufficient permissions" on SELL thread