What Game are you Currently Playing? (Whats up!)

Kris

Just wondering what games everyone has been playing????

I'm stuck on BotW lol

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I spend all my free time customizing consoles and working on projects now, so I hardly ever play anything anymore. That said, I bought battletanx for n64 yesterday so I could replay that :P

Kris

I spend all my free time customizing consoles and working on projects now, so I hardly ever play anything anymore. That said, I bought battletanx for n64 yesterday so I could replay that :P
Nice!!! When I understand this modding more and am confident alot my $$ will start going toward what I need but now i be playing alot of games lol

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Nice!!! When I understand this modding more and am confident alot my $$ will start going toward what I need but now i be playing alot of games lol
For me it's not even a money issue. I have shelves and shelves of games, but just no time to play them. Whenever I've got some time I start bondoing, like right now lol.

Kris

Bondoing on steel is kinda easy but I build big main frames for machines...I can imagine shaping and working a console case is much different than big ol steel and probably tougher to get the shape and feel you want

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
I look at modding this way: I got into it thanks to my love of gaming. My interests could do a complete shift toward modding such that I seldom game any more, but I still have too much fun gaming. Like so many others, my free time is very limited thanks to two small children. And at the end of the day when both kids are in bed, I usually prefer to veg out on the couch playing a game next to my wife rather than hiding out in basement at my workspace.

Anyway, as to what I'm playing: just finished GTA IV and started Fallout 4, although I may switch to Far Cry Blood Dragon since I got the Far Cry Compilation as a Father's Day gift. Also playing Chrono Trigger on my PS1p.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
I'm in the same boat. I used to play video games in my free time, but I've hardly touched it recently because all of my free time has gone towards my Wii. So that I can play more video games. Except I'll probably start another project. And then another.

Plz send help.

Kris

Lol when I start projects I start a bunch at once it seems like lol but I'm starting this modding for me I have a lot of fun with it so far. That's awesome everyone thank you for sharing!

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
@Madmorda Once you play all the good ones, you've gotta play the bad one! Is Zero Mission your favorite?
I have a love/hate relationship with all metroid games lol. Except the one we don't talk about :P I love metroid prime, but if I had to bring one with me on vacation, it would probably be zero mission.

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
I have a love/hate relationship with all metroid games lol. Except the one we don't talk about :P I love metroid prime, but if I had to bring one with me on vacation, it would probably be zero mission.
Yeah, Prime is the best. I LOVE Fusion's smooth mechanics and graphics, but don't like the hold-your-hand gameplay.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Yooka-Laylee and Other M. I know, I know...
Oh come on! Am I the ONLY one in the world who liked Other M?

I'm so glad they made a physical release of Yooka-Laylee. Probably add that to my birthday list.

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
Oh come on! Am I the ONLY one in the world who liked Other M?

I'm so glad they made a physical release of Yooka-Laylee. Probably add that to my birthday list.
Yeah, you probably are! :XD:
IMHO, Other M is quite bad other than the graphics and the 3rd person fighting. Especially the standing-still first person business. Plus the chauvinism and misogyny directed towards Samus.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Yeah, you probably are! :XD:
IMHO, Other M is quite bad other than the graphics and the 3rd person fighting. Especially the standing-still first person business. Plus the chauvinism and misogyny directed towards Samus.
Yeah, she eats space pirates for breakfast, she's not a whiny girl who asks for permission to do things. I like the kickass Samus who blows up planets and doesn't care.

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
Yeah, she eats space pirates for breakfast, she's not a whiny girl who asks for permission to do things. I like the kickass Samus who blows up planets and doesn't care.
Exactly! My biggest cringe was in the very beginning when the game says, "Samus has decided not to use missiles or power bombs until Adam authorizes them." Then you go around and see all the doors and passages that you could access with bombs and missiles, but you can't! Terrible way for the devs to force the plot to be linear.