BitBuilt 2.0 Theme

GC64

Portables
The arcade has some problems on mobile portrait
Landscape is fine though.
That's how it is on BitBuilt Green as well so I don't think it's a problem having to do with 2.0. It's still definitely something to fix though.

Last edited:

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
Works fine for me on mobile, some stuff looks a little derpy but for the most part it looks fine.
Usually when you get a new notification there's a gold background on the unread notification and a white background on previously read notifications
On 2.0, the background is always white even if it's unread, but I only experience this on mobile.
Screenshot_20170518-191638.png

Starting later today, a new theme will be accessible to all users called "BitBuilt 2.0." This theme will be in a sort of beta stage while we give it the final tweaks. We'll need your help to find and quash the bugs left in the theme though.

View attachment 2468

The new theme will eventually replace the old theme completely. This is a change being made so that we can integrate EVERYTHING (capitalized for emphasis because I mean everything) into XenForo. By making this change we will be able to have the WordPress integrated into the forum software meaning that everything will be consistent and tidy (plus everything will adapt to the theme you're using as well.)

This is only the first step, however, but nevertheless it's an important one so it's in our best interest to do it right!

Any bug reports or suggestions for the theme should be made here!

I'll also be keeping an updated change log in the next post.
Looks amazing

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
New theme needs a quick link to the store, unless I'm just not seeing it.