Discussion UltraVGA - Interest Check

Portables
3/4
Do I still have time to add my name to the list or is it too late? Sorry, haven't been on in awhile with everything going on...

EDIT: I went ahead and put my name on the sheet but just let me know if I'm too late. If not, just got to make sure I wire them up correctly, lol!! :)

Last edited:
Portables
3/4
I would just hate to short ya @Noah , but if it is too late and you have extra that would be awesome!! :). I've been so busy with my upcoming trip to the hospital in Gainesville that I haven't had too much time to do much else. :(

Noah

retired
Portables
I would just hate to short ya @Noah , but if it is too late and you have extra that would be awesome!! :). I've been so busy with my upcoming trip to the hospital in Gainesville that I haven't had too much time to do much else. :(
No worries, you wouldn't be shorting me at all. Realistically I only have plans to use 3 of them in projects at the moment but I probably would have used the others somewhere along the way.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
No worries, you wouldn't be shorting me at all. Realistically I only have plans to use 3 of them in projects at the moment but I probably would have used the others somewhere along the way.
I'm in the same boat :P these things are just too awesome to pass up!!

Portables
3/4
@Noah Thanks, you're da man!! :) Like I said, hopefully they will be pretty easy to install as far as getting all the wiring correct. :)

I'm in the same boat :P these things are just too awesome to pass up!!
I hear ya there Gman, an N64 running at the highest resolution possible... WAY too hard to pass up indeed!! Hopefully they will become a regular item in the BitBuilt store if all is successful!! :)

Hi Marshallh, would a 1360 x 768 output option be possible? I am looking at utilising an old laptop screen.
You have my money either way, and if it's not possible I'll try something else.

Hi Marshallh, would a 1360 x 768 output option be possible? I am looking at utilising an old laptop screen.
You have my money either way, and if it's not possible I'll try something else.
Should be, since I removed the slot for 1080p there is an empty one open. Won't gain much over 720p though.

Should be, since I removed the slot for 1080p there is an empty one open. Won't gain much over 720p though.
that's completly fine, I just want that sweet, sweet interger scale if I go the NTSC console route.

Thank you

Last edited:

Noah

retired
Portables
Ordered placed! Any ETA? These will be amazing! Also, for those of us who will use the FFC what is the pitch? Thanks!

Ordered mine aswell. Glad the payment could be sorted through paypal. Can't wait to try this beauty out on my pal systems.
Best image possible, from my fav console <3

Portables
3/4
Did I get my name on the list in time? Want to make sure I pay ya if I did. :)