Model Xbox Duke OEM Controller Scan

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
Xbox Duke OEM controller 3D scan data.

Contains:

Duke Controller Front (Scanned from a damaged Duke Controller)
Duke Controller Back
Memory card Slot

BackScanQuad.pngBackScanQuad2.pngFrontScanQuad.pngFrontScanQuad2.pngMemoryCardScanQuad.pngMemoryCardScanQuad2.png

Specs:

These are re-meshed versions of the original scans, they contain a lower poly count to be easier to work with but are virtually identical to the raw scans.
Average poly count per mesh is about 600,000 triangles.

Point cloud data is also provided if you would like to mesh your own raw models.

NOTE:
3D scans aren't perfect, if light cannot hit certain parts of the object then the scan will contain 'Blobs' in those areas.
These scans are provided as reference only. No assistance will be provided on how to use this data.

Downloads:

Meshes: Xbox Duke OEM Controller Meshes

Point cloud: Xbox Duke OEM Controller point cloud data.

More Scans to Come......

AdamS

Did you happen to sell the damaged Duke controller on Ebay? I got one from there that I was planning on replacing the shell and this model matches everything that was broken on it.

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
Weird questions man....

-No I didn't sell the damaged Duke controller on eBay?

-Yes this shell probably has all the parts because it's a full scan of the controller?

confusion.gif

AdamS

Just was wondering if it happened to be a coincidence because the damage is exactly the same on both the 3d scan and the controller I got off of ebay. But it wasn't.
Thanks for the scan though. I couldn't find any models of the controller anywhere else.

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
Just was wondering if it happened to be a coincidence because the damage is exactly the same on both the 3d scan and the controller I got off of ebay. But it wasn't.
Thanks for the scan though. I couldn't find any models of the controller anywhere else.
The plastic on Dukes is pretty brittle now, just the act of unscrewing the halves can crack the plastic pretty bad.