Solved Where would I find a wasp fusion?

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Don't worry, i already googled, can someone give me a reliable source?

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Why. Don't build a GameCube portable.

There isn't a reliable source really anywhere, because they aren't manufactured anymore. If you can find one, they cost as much as like 4 Wiis.

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
Don't worry, i already googled, can someone give me a reliable source?
Unfortunately, You aren't likely to find them, I mean you'd have to search the literal bowels of the internet to find even one :/

Why. Don't build a GameCube portable.

GAMECUBE PORTABLES FOREVERER!!!!!

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Wii. Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I give this rant a lot, and it has kind of become a meme, but seriously, don't make a gamecube portable instead of a Wii. A Wii is EASIER to make, costs less, and can do everything a gamecube portable can AND MORE. Wiis are more rugged, uses way less power, creates way less heat, costs less, and don't require nearly as much wiring. If you make a GameCube portable, you are spending more money, working harder, and you end up with something thats inferior in every way, thats bigger, runs hot and has less than half the battery life. There is no "debate" over which is better. Wii portables are objectively better in pretty much every way, and those who say otherwise should not be taken seriously. Only a fool would make a gamecube portable with all the information available on the Wii today.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252972606159

I had to search the literal bowels of the internet, but I finally found one. (Typed Wasp Fusion into eBay). But don't buy it, seriously Wiis are better in all ways, and also easier. Listen to Shank :D
If you look closely at the picture in that listing, you'll see that that individual has torn one of the connectors clean off the board. You could probably reattach one, but it doesn't bode well for the rest of the "untested" board.

Would really like to snag one of these before they disappear from the Earth forever. If anyone is interested in selling one, just send me a message.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
If you look closely at the picture in that listing, you'll see that that individual has torn one of the connectors clean off the board. You could probably reattach one, but it doesn't bode well for the rest of the "untested" board.

Would really like to snag one of these before they disappear from the Earth forever. If anyone is interested in selling one, just send me a message.
It's the host side too..... who would do this to a poor innocent wasp?

I hate to necro an old thread here, but this question has yet to be solved (at least in my case).

Bakuku tried valiantly to ship one of his spare chips to me, but over a year later it has yet to arrive. I guess it's some issue with shipping to the USA.

Any hot leads out there?

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
I hate to necro an old thread here
Then don't. Just start a new thread :)

Bakuku tried valiantly to ship one of his spare chips to me, but over a year later it has yet to arrive. I guess it's some issue with shipping to the USA.

Any hot leads out there?
No there's not. And it's incredibly unlikely that there will be in the future. You are better off giving up on them and moving on. There are way better options now, such as the Wii, and everyone could give you a bunch of reasons for it.

Nothing wrong with GC portables, but they are pretty much obsolete. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stinks that you couldn't get one from Bakuku, hope you got your money back.

At the risk of facing the wraith of the mods by necro'ing an old thread, would anyone here still happen to have a drive replacement chip for sale? I've just dug out my old cube and would love to see what I can do with it ^_^

Portables
0 :(
If your looking to buy something your right it doesn't belong here it should be posted in the user trading under buying, I think anyways