Trimming Service 2: Electric Boogaloo

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
1.jpg

Trimming Service 2: Electric Boogaloo

With the intent of continuing where ShockSlayer left off, lets get some more trims (and portables) into people's hands!

NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS: I am temporarily closing this service while I get caught up with existing requests. To anyone who has already sent me a message, I will do my best to get back to you very shortly. To those of you looking to order a trim that haven't already, add this thread to your watch list as I will send a message when it has been reopened for new orders.

Once you've figured out what all you want, shoot me a PM and we'll go from there. First come, first serve, but I shouldn't run out for a while. Payments will be through Paypal, shipping through USPS will be ~8$ in the US. If you're outside the US, let me know so I can give you a shipping estimate.

Trims:
Standard OMGWTF: 75$
G-Boy OMGWTF: 75$

Currently, I am offering the OMGWTF trim, however I am looking into offering alternative trims in the future. OMGWTF boards will have PM with NoWifi preinstalled, U10 relocation, Bluetooth relocation, and magnet wire presoldered and labeled for USB and audio/video (either component or composite).

The G-Wii OMGWTF is essentially the same trim as a standard OMGWTF, but it keeps the 4th screw hole around the CPU/GPU and cuts slightly closer to the NAND lines

Additional options:
Shortened Heatsink: 15$
MX Chip: 10$
Controller Ports: 10$
VGA Patches/Wiring: 10$

Shortened heatsink: the stock heatsink from the Wii cut down to a more manageable size (optionally with stock fan which runs on 2.5-5v)
2.jpg

MX chip: rewired MX and labeled wires for RTC battery

Controller ports: gamecube controller ports with labeled wires for power, ground, and data (optionally with data pins wired to the trim)

VGA: patches installed and labeled wires soldered onto the AVE

If you have any questions, concerns, or special requests, feel free to let me know!

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey do we ship you a wii or is that included in the price? Thanks! Also how much would shipping to Canada - Montreal Quebec cost ~?

hi. i am interested with ordering both. can you PM for details & next steps. Thanks

cheese

Staff member
hi. i am interested with ordering both. can you PM for details & next steps. Thanks
If you click my name you can click "Start a conversation" to write me a PM where we can go through the ordering process.

Is this only for Wii boards?
Yes, this is for wii boards, as that is what I have.

cheese

Staff member
Hey cheese will wifi relocations & LMAOv2 trims start up?
I don't plan on offering either of these services. Wifi would be rather fragile and I wouldn't be able to guarantee that it would continue working after shipping, and LMAO trims require extensive knowledge of the Wii and trimming that it would be better if you were to do this trim yourself when issues inevitably come up

Hey i want to build a Gboy rev3 that is capable of playing GC and Wii games what would i need from what you listed to be able to build that ?