Question Soldering LCD screen questions

Currently I'm trying a small raspberry pi portable project, however I'm having issues trying to set up and power a small LCD screen from the rpi itself. I'm currently using a Raspberry pi 3 b+. I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this, and i was wondering what spots in particular do i need to solder the wires from the screen to the board. The pin outs on the pi are confusing and i know you have to use some work arounds for the composite. Thanks in advance!

Portables
What screen are you using? On a raspberry pi you can connect many types of screen hdmi, tft, or composite. I’m assuming you’re talking about a composite screen. For composite video you can solder a wire on the raspberry pi 3 b+ pad PP24 (bottom of the board).
1596249476565.jpeg

To properly connect the screen you need to connect voltage, ground, and the video signal. Also note that many composite screens are back up car monitors the run off 12 volts. To power it from the pi’s 5 volt rail, you need to either mod the screen to run off 5 volts or get a boost converter 7-12 volts.