Worklog PS2RP

The big issue for the distribution is Copyright and the lvds pinout, which in my view is holding back the development. I have 5 LCDs with 50 pins and each one needed some kind of adaptation in the code to recognize it. Maybe here is the biggest challenge to have only 1 firmware.

Can I use a regular Dualshock 2 board for the controller? How do I connect the controller to the motherboard?

Man you're gonna have to make your own compendium for the 9000x version!! How are your hands BTW? When I started doing the 79001 back in the day I got awful blisters from the sanding

Man you're gonna have to make your own compendium for the 9000x version!! How are your hands BTW? When I started doing the 79001 back in the day I got awful blisters from the sanding
No bubbles for now. But one side is still missing. As soon as I take a break, But it is more to support someone who wants to map the trails ... because I don’t think to do it for now.

Hello, vpu make a shared folder available on the drive, with the scans of the 90006 card, as I proceed with the sanding, I will put it.

Link

Hello, the game is semi finished.
I'm going to print a new case in the future, maybe in resin, as I didn't like the position of the left analog so much, otherwise it's great for me.

I believe I can improve the build even more, but it takes a lot of time and the real thing that the PS2 irritated me with weird things in the process ;D

IMG_20210814_163823.jpg

Last edited:
Before printing the new case, I'm testing it well so I don't have problems with the buttons, today the left analog needs to be moved a little more to the right and the action buttons approximated

I recommend seeing in 4k\:

Last edited:
The big issue for the distribution is Copyright and the lvds pinout, which in my view is holding back the development. I have 5 LCDs with 50 pins and each one needed some kind of adaptation in the code to recognize it. Maybe here is the biggest challenge to have only 1 firmware.
Hello friend, would you already have the ybpr firmware available for download, I really want to make this mod on my board with the same chip, thank you very much for your attention