Question No video output on OMGWTF trimmed Wii with native VGA mod

Hey Bitbuilt!

I have been working on my portable Wii, trying to just confirm the trim is working and I can't seem to get any video output... I'll list the measurements I took below, along with photos.

---------
Input to Regulators: 7.4V

1v line - 0.9949
1.15v line - 1.1168
3.3v line - 3.348
5v line - 5.028

U10 input - 3.333
U10 ground blob - continuous to ground

Mode pin is connected to 3.3v and continuous.

H and V Sync pins of the AVE aren't shorted.
R, G, B, H/V Sync are all using twisted 38 AWG magnet wire and definitely not cold soldered nor broken.

Screen used: https://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-contro...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
---------

The only thing that immediately jumps out is that the 1v and 1.15v lines are a little on the low side, but it would be nice to get expert advice before I go and change the resistors (not for the first time, haha).
Apologies for the spaghetti wires, I am preemptively trying to accommodate for my case design.

Thanks all!

Attachments

Tried composite?, also tie reset to GND so that when it boots it'll boot into Priiloader.
I'll give composite a go tomorrow - I already tried shorting reset and no dice, unfortunately. Thanks Wesk!

---

Okay, so I quickly tested composite before bed - also nothing on that output (I did disconnect Mode too) :(. Getting worried about a fried GPU now...
Worth noting, I selected VGA in BBloader.

Last edited: