Question my first playstation porteble (Thailand)

Hello everyone, my name is Thanakorn. I am Thai. First of all I apologize for the language usage. I use google translate This is my first portable PS2, maybe not beautiful, I made it with my scph-79000 PS2 acrylic plate. The question is 1. Can I use the 18650X2 battery directly to the board? 2. I need a diagram of the ps2 controller. If breaking the rules, please apologize. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

Youngskit

I like your design similar to the $500 ish PS2 portable on the market, for the batteries you'll need a pcb, I'm also a noob but so far I've gotten a lot of info, all they say is go to built build yes you should but it isn't always helpful I've created a playlist on YouTube from some PS2 portables and ideas I could do I only speak English and Spanish so I don't understand the Arabic and Portuguese and I think there's a Thailand video there's one about 30 minutes its in Spanish and it shows you how he made this one () just the controller he doesn't show because he made a board using a CNC machine (or you can buy those DIY PCB boards for the controller along with some tact switches of you plan on using the OEM PS2 controller of you have a generic one check if there isn't a plastic under the buttons if their isn't you can cut it how you want to and you just wire some cables using tact switches and wiring them to the controller where the cable to PS2 is at), and he used tact switches btw cause the plastic under the buttons of the controller isn't usable due to if you trim it it becomes usess due to you can't wire it together that's why they use tact switches and PCB board, there a 3 minute video slideshow on YouTube where a guy shows using pictures how do make one yourself this one () this is all I'm going based on and a bit bit built

Youngskit

My fault I just went through the pics you posted and saw you got the buttons covered, did you trim the motherboard or is it a full sized and how tall is it for you in inches horizontal, thanks

I like your design similar to the $500 ish PS2 portable on the market, for the batteries you'll need a pcb, I'm also a noob but so far I've gotten a lot of info, all they say is go to built build yes you should but it isn't always helpful I've created a playlist on YouTube from some PS2 portables and ideas I could do I only speak English and Spanish so I don't understand the Arabic and Portuguese and I think there's a Thailand video there's one about 30 minutes its in Spanish and it shows you how he made this one () just the controller he doesn't show because he made a board using a CNC machine (or you can buy those DIY PCB boards for the controller along with some tact switches of you plan on using the OEM PS2 controller of you have a generic one check if there isn't a plastic under the buttons if their isn't you can cut it how you want to and you just wire some cables using tact switches and wiring them to the controller where the cable to PS2 is at), and he used tact switches btw cause the plastic under the buttons of the controller isn't usable due to if you trim it it becomes usess due to you can't wire it together that's why they use tact switches and PCB board, there a 3 minute video slideshow on YouTube where a guy shows using pictures how do make one yourself this one () this is all I'm going based on and a bit bit built
I watched until the end of both clips. It looks really good. Thank you for showing it.

My fault I just went through the pics you posted and saw you got the buttons covered, did you trim the motherboard or is it a full sized and how tall is it for you in inches horizontal, thanks
I trim the board just like this.

Attachments

Youngskit

How did you wire the screen to the PS2, did you solder it directly to the board or you did you use VGA, or a HDMI adapter (like the method I wanna use) good luck with that build hope seeing great progress so far you've got it

How did you wire the screen to the PS2, did you solder it directly to the board or you did you use VGA, or a HDMI adapter (like the method I wanna use) good luck with that build hope seeing great progress so far you've got it
I connected to the board directly. I focus on ease But the picture may not be clear. I have 2 boards, the small one is AV, the big one can connect VGA, HDMI and AV.

Attachments

Why are there 2 different boards for the screen
Actually, the screen comes with a big board. But the board has a problem The image will shift to the right. Not adjustable So I ordered a small board After ordering a small board I was looking for a way to fix the big board. I think there should be a problem with the firmware. So I downloaded the firmware again. Install most firmware. Until you find one that can be used This is the reason why there are 2 boards. I already ordered the IC to try and convert like this.

Attachments

Hi, everyone! I'm new in bitbuilt and i'm making my first portable ps2. I don't know if i was suposed to ask my question in here, but, since i can't create a new thread, i decided to give a try.

I have this 12v tft 7" screen. I made some modifications and now i can power it using olny 5v. My question is: It is possible to power it straight from ps2 board? I want that it starts when reset button is pressed. Where should i wire it in order to get It working like this? Thanks!

UPDATE: I realized what i was doing wrong. I did follow the ps2 trim Guide posted here before, but It was not working due to grounding issues. Just found another GND spot, and the screen worked perfectly! Thanks anyway!

Hi, everyone! I'm new in bitbuilt and i'm making my first portable ps2. I don't know if i was suposed to ask my question in here, but, since i can't create a new thread, i decided to give a try.

I have this 12v tft 7" screen. I made some modifications and now i can power it using olny 5v. My question is: It is possible to power it straight from ps2 board? I want that it starts when reset button is pressed. Where should i wire it in order to get It working like this? Thanks!
Can the 7 '' screen work with 5 volt lights too? What do you do?

UPDATE: I realized what i was doing wrong. I did follow the ps2 trim Guide posted here before, but It was not working due to grounding issues. Just found another GND spot, and the screen worked perfectly! Thanks anyway!
Yeah, congratulations

Hi, tanakorn!

Yes. You just have to bypass voltage regulator.
Thank you. I feed the power from the battery. 18650X2 = 7.4v-8.4v Direct access to the board Now it can be used. Next is the controller With audio amps that need to be completed