Question Help with PS2 not turning on

Hi guys, i was just finishing up my wiring and when i soldered the batteries in to the motherboard... the ps2 did not turned on ever again, even if i tried with the original ps2 adapter it doesn't turn on, I checked all the fuses and they're ok, can someone help me out?.

I attached the picture of how i soldered the batteries in.

Attachments

So I tested the reset point of another board and when testing for continuity i get this:

*On a functioning board i get a reading of 820
*On the board i'm having problems with it doesn't give any reading.

Well, since i'm kind of a beginner in electronics, could someone clear my doubts regarding this? Does this mean that the chip died and needs to be replaced, or something else?

I attached photos of what point I'm refering to, and what readings I'm getting on the functioning board, (Testing for continuity)

Attachments

Well, I tested almost every single fuse and points on the board, the board is recibing the correct voltages and across all the points, all seems ok but still can't figure out why can't power it on, could someone help me?

Portables
I'm in the process of figuring out what im doing wrong too lol. Im a noob to electronics, really struggling to understand the trimming guide without actually seeing simulated wires to show me what goes were.

I thought you had to wire the 8.5v to the regulator then the 5v to the audio dac but mines still not doing anything, possible i haven't wired the reset switch properly and im pretty sure i broke my display so its hard to tell. multimeter is saying the 5v output from the regulator is giving 1v which is odd.