Question Gc+2.0 help

Portables
I have been having some problems getting switch sticks to work properly with 2 of the portables im working on and I'm not 100% sure whats happening but I think I have everything wired correctly. If I move the left stick up and down the right stick moves side to side and I'm getting nothing when moving either stick side to side the right stick will also go up and down. If anyone has any idea whats going on I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

Portables
Yeah I've tried using that but its only getting those 2 directions off the sticks it won't let me do a full rotation.

Tron

If moving one stick causes GC+ to register a
movement of the other stick, it’s possibly caused by you moving the other stick, when using the stick wizard, while configuring the first stick.

Portables
I'll try it again but does it need to read both sticks to save or will it work when doing just the one. I can't get past the first stick with the wizard.

Tron

You need to move both sticks in the Stick Wizard. Make sure when you move each stick you don’t let go of the stick, i.e., move to the right and move counterclockwise without releasing the stick in between.