G-Boy Controls

Hey sorry if I missed this somewhere but is there a certain set of quick select buttons specifically for the G-Boy?

Like if someone wanted to changed screen brightness or color or maybe another set of quick select options? I know I have read from some different post with that being the case. Was this included on the guide? I think I must have missed it (sorry if I did!).

Thanks in advance!

Looks like in step 15 of the guide it talks about shifting the screen up and down? I wonder if that would control the brightness and color from there?

"press the "Menu" button and once the OSD settings menu opens, use the menu button to navigate down to "Auto" and press the Up/Down button to auto adjust the image."

Maybe? :)

Portables
Looks like in step 15 of the guide it talks about shifting the screen up and down? I wonder if that would control the brightness and color from there?

"press the "Menu" button and once the OSD settings menu opens, use the menu button to navigate down to "Auto" and press the Up/Down button to auto adjust the image."

Maybe? :)
You have to plug in the screen control board for that. It is taken out for the portable and removed. Once the GBoy is completed, there is no current way of changing brightness besides taking apart the system and using the control board