Discussion FRANKENCASING IS DIFFICULT

Kris

I'm spending my free time at work today messing with plastic lol. It's like I know what's in my head but putting it into action bus difficult. But it is fun lol...no judgement it's my first time messing around like this lol.
IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

Last edited:

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Technically you're not even frankencasing yet. You're building your own case out of raw materials, which I certainly applaud!

Kris

Technically you're not even frankencasing yet. You're building your own case out of raw materials, which I certainly applaud!
This is true..definetly lots of challenges ahead

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)

Kris

IMAG0341.jpg

The one from this morning DID NOT turn out but experimenting with it is cool now I kinda have some " oh sh*T" DONT DO THAT AGAIN lol. But this one is coming along a little better...So far

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

I used washers around the outside which I will bondo to hide after I get it all cut where I want it and weldnuts on the inside which currently are just being held on by high temp hot glue I will probably fix that later on...so the goal for this is to build it for my first portable..a portable Sega...the one that came out last year that has built in games. I do know they made a portable one already but we got my son one last year and he never plays it.. I opened it up and it seems super simple. Plus its already small so I may start a work log when I get some real progress on it. It will be my beginners portable hahahahahaha!!!
1499384752519351054515.jpg