Check my VGA wiring

I have it wired like the image in the instructions, but all of the color lines seem to show continuity with ground. Anyone know what’s going on?
27F0FF41-5220-4349-9921-4ACD269DE424.jpeg

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Have you tried actually using it with a display? My best guess is that while the resistances between those lines and ground is small enough to make your continuity meter trigger, it may be fine as is. Check the actual resistances on each line to make sure they aren't 0 or something. Your soldering looks fine, I don't see too much exposed wire on the ends that could be shorting.

Have you tried actually using it with a display? My best guess is that while the resistances between those lines and ground is small enough to make your continuity meter trigger, it may be fine as is. Check the actual resistances on each line to make sure they aren't 0 or something. Your soldering looks fine, I don't see too much exposed wire on the ends that could be shorting.
I did try with a display, but I just realized I hadn’t wired the mode via when I did. They all read 74.5 when checked against ground

after re connecting it works perfectly. although i may have exploded a battery and ruined a clip in the process.