Question Can I replace analog game cube?

Friends, I would like to start a new project with the Nintendo Wii, and I would like to know if I can replace the original analog controller for the game cube with a Nintendo Switch, or PS4.
If I can really use any of these analog keys without extra hardware ...
I know that GC + makes most analog keys compatible, but I live in Brazil and I can't get one ...

Thank you...

Portables
Gamecube has a handle, right?
Well... it doesn't exactly work like that. The GC+ allows you to wire up your own joysticks and buttons, but doesn't allow you to use pre-existing controllers for other consoles. It also doesn't currently allow for wireless connection to the console, so it also may be hard to mod those controllers to work with it.

GameCube Controllers, Wavebirds, and Wii Remotes are the only controllers that work without extra hardware, and all the GC+ does is send a GameCube Controller compatible signal to the Wii with custom joysticks/buttons.

Good luck with your portable!

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
If its possible for you to buy a PIC and pickit3 programmer you can make your own gc+.

Other alternative is using additional circuitry to calibrate the range and deadzones. For example using a microcontroller to measure the new joystick using ADC and then outputting new analog values using a DAC.

If its possible for you to buy a PIC and pickit3 programmer you can make your own gc+.

Other alternative is using additional circuitry to calibrate the range and deadzones. For example using a microcontroller to measure the new joystick using ADC and then outputting new analog values using a DAC.
Sorry to revive my old topic, but how can I build my own GC+?
I need to buy a programmer and a PIC chip, but which one?
And where do I find the GC+ code so I can write to the PIC chip?
I know there are a lot of questions, but even with a translator I couldn't find all the answers on the forum, I really appreciate it!