BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Zamz

Been a portable fan since 2012 now I have the resources and time to finally make one. Good to be here

yonfro

Hello people, another one who signs up, I hope to help u be helped. a greeting

Hello all, I was referred here by a YouTuber, I was looking to see if I could possibly purchase an already made n64 portable or to pay someone to make me one with the capabilities of 4 player and tv play, thanks in advance.

Oh and I would also would want it to use original cartridges if that's possible, thanks again.

I seen that there was ps2 portables out there and if so I would also like to look into that with the same capabilities as a original ps2 console that includes multitap compatibility, thanks heaps hopefully someone is willing to take my money lol.

Hello Guys! All good day. I am happy to welcome you all. The purpose of my visit to the forum is to build my own PS2P

Hello I'm Pierre from France. I turned the hobby of making game console into a full time occupation :)
Some one told me about this forum and I thought I would share some creation here.

Hi im new to the forum but have an awesome project I want to share I just need the restriction to be lifted

browow

Hi, new here - also entirely new to hacking/modding physical consoles so a lot to learn. Interested in the G-Boy, found this forum and joined.

hey, my name is pvst life, im currently working on a fully wooden wii and i needed some software to realize the project.

Grim

Hello. Total newbie here.
An actually cool profile picture coming soon - promise.

I am starting a new account to start with the G-Boy. One question about the bit built website, when I try to download portiblizemii it tells me "Oops! We ran into some problems." it was saying I hadn't allowed cookies even after I had allowed cookies for all websites on google chrome. Right now it says I don't have permision, I assume this is the first step and I will be allowed after I set up this account. Please let me know if there is more that I need to do to get started.

Slo_mo

Hi All,

Just recently joined this wonderful forum, I love tinkering things and just recently discovered portablizing.
And just nice, I have an old Nintendo Wii hidden somewhere in my TV cabinet. Going to start my project soon.
Thanks in advance to all moderators and gurus here.

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
I am starting a new account to start with the G-Boy. One question about the bit built website, when I try to download portiblizemii it tells me "Oops! We ran into some problems." it was saying I hadn't allowed cookies even after I had allowed cookies for all websites on google chrome. Right now it says I don't have permision, I assume this is the first step and I will be allowed after I set up this account. Please let me know if there is more that I need to do to get started.
yeah i’ve had issues with chrome as well, i just quit the browser and open it again, most of the time it works. otherwise i’d try to use firefox or another browser, i haven’t had problems with firefox

Hi everyone,

Founded this forum under killmii youtube video'so i checked it out. What you guys have been doing seems pretty cool so i just want to stick around and see more of whats to come lol