BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello guys! I just started reading into many of the posts on this site and I wanna figure out how I can make my own portable Wii for on the go entertainment! Not 100% sure where the guides to making a portable Wii are, couldn't really find schematics but I'm sure I'll find em sooner or later. On another note, is there a discord server for BitBuilt? I saw mentions of one but no link to one

Hey everyone! Long time lurker, finally made an account now that I'm putting together a GBoy kit. I've got a fair amount of experience with electronics but I've never attempted something this in depth before and I'm looking forward to the challenge. I've also got a very small YouTube channel and I intend on making a video or two on the GBoy once I get it put together.

Hii!! I am new in all this, I saw it in YouTube, I loved it and I want it haha! Wish me luck cause I know nothing haha...

Zanshi

Found here through recently finding Shanks youtube. I hope to get into builds and I have wii im due to pickup today with another in the mail for if I fuck that 1st one up.

EDIT: Have my 1st wii and and PS2 slim ordered

Last edited:
Hey, brand new to the scene. Living in the U.K. at the moment, hoping to start on a new project and figured the G-Boy would be a good challenge, so here we are!

Pierre

Hi there. I am Pierre from Namibia.

I have 3 Wiis (already letterbombed) sitting in a box in my garage and some lcd's with drivers sitting in a box in my garage. Yesterday I wondered how I can keep my kids busy with portable units, (I have made a retropi portable) and just like that an idea to make portable wii's directed me here. I am quite excited to get started!

Hey. My name is Aero and I've always wanted to make a Wii Portable so I finally got around to it today.

Hey all! The name's Mitch. I am a huuuuge Nintendo fanboy and have missed my Wii dearly since my mom sold it at a garage sale after I moved out. Needless to say, I have a feeling a Wii portable may be consuming a lot of my time in the near future. Nice to meet everyone and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from each of you. Cheers!

Hey there everyone I'm a newbie with a great passion for electronic projects I'm actually working in building a super portable bluetooth controller, hope I can learn a lot of new things here.

Hey there, names Themi. I'm a recently graduated mechanical engineer that wants to dive into consumer electronics. Figured why not try to make a Wii Portable (Gmanz Wiiboy rev 3).

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to starting my new project soon

nich

The time has come for me to prototype. My name is Alexander Nicholi, I am a longtime member of the Nintendo GBA hacking scene, and I lurk in many other Nintendo hacking areas as well. I’ve spent a long time with GBATek in both fanhacking and homebrew developments, and at one time I developed a novel source-based hacking method of Pokémon Emerald that could be likened to a pay-as-you-go decompilation. Now I am looking to develop my own kinds of hardware for reasons undisclosed, and this seems like a good place to ask around. So hi!

Hey! I'm really new to the scene here, I've seen these GameCube and Wii portables a while ago, but only now have I began to become really interested in them. I really hope to become a part of this great community!

Mazali

Hi everyone,

I'm computer science student and I've been frequenting this forum for a while now, have been a member since march and have been lurking for a long time but had anxiety when thinking of interacting but this is by far one of the nicer communities ive come across and decided to complete the authentication on the account, look forward to trying my hands out on some portablizing and getting to know the people in here

Best of luck to everyone

Hey Guys,

I am been following the moding scene for a while and finally decided to jump in with GBoy kit.

Happy to be part of the community!