BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

What's up dudes? I'm here to make quality portables. I'm planning to get a hot air station and a Dremel micro to help me along with my journey.

Hey all!

I'm Mirage and super obsessed with Wii portables, I have a little bit of experience with PCB design, but I'm a complete newbie from a soldering stand point. I will greatly appreciate any advice. :D

Last edited:
Portables
In the Making
How's everyone?

New to the Portablizing scene. Heres hoping for a future success for me and all the other newbies.

AlphaJ

Hi, I'm here because I'm interested in building a G-Boy. I've gotten tired of playing my switch and PS4 and wanted to visit some older games I've always wanted to play.

Hey everyone. Got my g-boy kit a few weeks ago and its time to dive in! Wish me luck.

Hi, I'm 19 years old and I live in Norway. I want to build a portable wii, but I know almost nothing about electronicsB|

hey, I exist now.

Greetings! I found this place by watching gmanmodz videos on YouTube, and I think the 2DC in particular is a work of genius. Thanks for having me! :)

Hi! I've never made a Wii portable before, but I am certainly willing to learn and try.

Hello, I've never made a portable before because I've mostly stayed on the software side of modding making sm64 hacks and stuff but modding hardware seems interesting too so I want to learn, I've been watching shank for a while now and it seems like an enjoyable thing to do.

Portables
Someday...
Hello, I'm new here. I want to get more into modding and generally screwing around with electronics, and this seems like a super cool place to do that.

Hi. Actually joined in December. I just need to post something now. Doing a 6-layer board right now as I am stubborn.