Worklog Another N64 Portable (Downing Clone)

got the board trimmed and case printed, just need to finish up speaker covers and Z/R/L buttons in fusion360. glued the pieces together like he said. now to wire up the batteries to PTH08080 and verify voltages and make sure board works. i removed the white connectors off the LCD driver to make it more flat. is there a simple schematic or pre-built board for battery indicator? i would like to implement one, and i have no problem soldering.

Attachments

Downing

Basement Owner
Portables
20ish...
Honestly, this made me smile! Sorry it took so long to see this post, but seeing the way you've adapted what was very much a "component specific" designed enclosure and adapted it work with what you could get is what I feel is true modding at its finest! Awesome job!

Honestly, this made me smile! Sorry it took so long to see this post, but seeing the way you've adapted what was very much a "component specific" designed enclosure and adapted it work with what you could get is what I feel is true modding at its finest! Awesome job!
Great! Thank you! it was fun playing around and figuring everything out.

well, now i'm happy to know that i can modify the downing project to be good for me without suffering a lawsuit

Last edited: